Minecraft 1.1 is out - DO NOT UPDATE!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DO NOT UPDATE YOUR MINECRAFT

Hey everyone, MC 1.1 was just released. If you update you will NOT be able to on any Empire servers (and pretty much any servers) until the server software (Bukkit) is updated. This usually takes a few days to happen.

DERELICT POLICY HAS BEEN PAUSED

This is the normal process, every update is the exact same process. At this time we have decided to pause the derelict policy (reclaiming residences) until we have updated.

Along with several bug fixes, this update provides the following:
    • Bow Enchantments
    • Golden Apple recipe
    • Slightly smoothed color transitions between biomes
    • Reduced brewing time to 20 seconds
    • Added world type options (currently only super-flat and default)
    • Removed collision box from ladders
    • Sheep eat grass and regain their wool
    oidgod, sandy002, clintwards and 11 others like this.
  2. Ok 1st ;)

It's good that the wool of sheep grow back:)
    DoomVik, Omeletrice and Green_Mystery like this.
  3. Yeah...about that... I didn't get the memo :confused:

Does anyone know where I may find a downgrade version of minecraft for mac?
  4. im quite enjoying the empty servers.... :D
    Annih, tjboy11, mark5670 and 2 others like this.
  5. Haha yea, empty servers FTW! I was just about to post something about this Justin, then you went and did one :p
  6. Poor justin, just had a baby and now once 1.1 bukkit comes out he is gonna find time somehow to make it work with emc.

U da man
  7. Oh i read this too late.
  8. do you know when the server will update Justin
  9. Its ok, Justin's baby will grow up in a day and then we can use wheat on Justin and Mrs Justin again and before long we'll have 20 Justins and the servers will be upgraded super fast.

Wait... what?
  10. Whew, glad I read this before I updated! lol. Glad the sheep can grow their wool back too: I've got a gaggle of nekkid sheep runnin' around in my stables, lol.
    BloodDisciple likes this.
  11. Sheep , I fully expect baby sheep to sound like Zöe very soon. Grats again, btw.
    JustinGuy likes this.
  12. For the windows-users who didn't know:
    -If you want to test the new stuff, RIGHT NOW, copy your "minecraft.jar" to somewhere safe. (Its usually in C:\Users\Aesri\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin in my case its Aesri... put your own name in...)
    -Update and do your testing. (cant login to EMC now!)
    -Put your copied minecraft.jar back in your "[...]\.minecraft\bin" folder (you can login to EMC again)

If you updated already and don't have a copy of the 1.0.0 .jar file just use the awesome google-skills that all minecraft gamers have by nature :)
    efasser and JustinGuy like this.
  13. Good Luck to you and your wife with the new baby. Just remember when the baby takes a nap, you take a nap, lol.

Anyways I just updated without thinking lol
    DarkOogaBloop likes this.
  14. Damn. Done it again. You think I'd have learnt from last time.
  15. Yeah I kinda updated too in my excitement.... Well Im enjoying flatland and the eggs that that spawn stuff :p
    DarkOogaBloop and zoroarc86 like this.
  16. Superflat sucks.
  17. i updated but i didnt read this :mad: me angry! :mad:
    biggiesmawlls and DarkOogaBloop like this.
  18. Why do folks keep doing this? :eek: You should have known better.... :confused:
    Annih and Sanitymops like this.
  19. i was wondering why smp1 had only 9 ppl on at 12 in the afternoon
    DarkOogaBloop likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.