Minecraft 1.1 is out - DO NOT UPDATE!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My minecraft updated automatically and even i'm unistalled still installed its automatically. So i guess im gone so sad :(
  2. If you are running Windows 7, go to AppData\Roaming and select .minecraft. Right-click, select the Previous Versions tab. Restore to an older version and start the launcher.

3. Finally Sheep Wool Grows Back! I love it!
    :p
  4. Yeah on 1 of my singleplayer worlds i have an army of mobs.....
  5. 4 persons online right now :p
    *this morning, not EXACTLY now :)*
  6. Too late! I bet I check here first next time.
  7. this is the old jar file. ALWAYS SCAN IT b4 use of course ;)

oops ! i cant upload a jar file ? how we get around this some1 ? i have a working "old" jar file
  8. I updated, and bow enchant is awesomw
  9. ah but can u play in Empire now and with that update ?

and on that note - bedtime 4 me ... c y'all in 10 or so hrs :)
  10. And were launching, and were crashing, lets hit the pigs till they all go pop
  11. I might be mistaken, but isn't Bukkit out for 1.1 already?
  12. Yep. Bukkit is officially out. Look it up. Please update the servers soon! I'm dying to play on SMP1, even though I've only been off for 2 days.
  13. Oops.. I updated..
  14. i updated to but more and more servers are beiing updated with 1,1 why this one not?
  15. hey when do you think the update is finish? i updated :(
  16. Guys, please keep in mind that Justin's wife just had a baby.

I don't know about you, but if I had a wife and she just had a baby, Minecraft would suddenly take a very low priority in my life.

So cut him some slack. I'm surprised he's even trying to update it this weekend!
  17. Bukkit may have been released, but it may be an unstable version and needs a bit of testing. After the official stable release it will take Justin a day or two to configure EMC with the new bukkit release.
    Please try to be a little patient guys, Justin has a new family member and deserves to spend some time with his baby daughter. He will have the server updated sometime this weekend he hopes, until then you can play single player for a day or two, or roll back to a previous version to still use the server. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.