Minecraft 1.1 is out - DO NOT UPDATE!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And until then, just use Spoutcraft like I (and many others) do. It will allow you to connect to Minecraft Servers without worrying about updating or other such nonsense.
  2. it doesnt wordk i want to updat all the time i decline than it fails to start
  3. Then update it..?
  4. You forgot to mention spawn eggs
  5. Spawn eggs are creative-mode only, and thus are irrelevant to EMC.
  6. Well if u have the new inventory editor you can use them in survival and hardcore mode:cool:
  7. Seriously guys stop whining and read the thread. Use Previous Versions in Windows to roll back to 1.0.
  8. Speaking of which, will there be a reset to the wilderness? for the sugoi beaches and all.

They're sort of a big deal, those beaches. :3c
  9. If you're referring to using an inventory editor on EMC servers, that will get you permabanned.
  10. when will i be able to get back on :(
  11. YES! Now I can make a lot run business! That is exactly what I'm gonna use the new update for!
  12. What does that even mean? A lot run business? What is a lot run business?
  13. Justin if the server takes 10 days or more and all my stuff is gone I will be pretty mad >:O
  14. I'm with k3nzz01.I updated my minecraft today.
  15. I looked at your avatar and first thought it's the Titanic, but next second realized it was the Britannic. Then saw it in your user name. The strange thing is I'm sitting here watching History Channel about a 2006 dive to the Britannic, lol!
    britannicraiser likes this.
  16. I updated to 1.1 before I read this too, but if you use spoutcraft.exe it still lets you access the server and use the server.jar rather than all your local content without issue, been enjoying 1.0.o Empire Minecraft for the last day while my computers in the house are all running 1.1.

Has anyone else tried it?
  17. A lot run business is a shop or service created or sold using materials grown or made on one's own lot.
  18. you can download the digiex minecraft launcher which allows u to play ANY version of minecraft ever produced
    even alpha and beta
  19. The Bukkit 1.1 server version that is out is not even 24 hours old and is 100% untested. Many server owners leap off a cliff and just install the first development test version available. EMC is run professionally and as such will not upgrade until I feel that either a development build is stable enough or a new version is released. I know it seems like it sucks but trust me it is better than having to reset a Town or lose everyone's inventories due to some horrible bug. I am in the process of doing a full regression test of Bukkit 1.1 dev build against all the proprietary Empire plugins. Please be patient I should be done tonight or tomorrow, and at that time I will determine if it is a good idea to upgrade early :)
  20. You are an supporter your stuff is never reset :) Even if you weren't please read the first post of the thread, we have paused the derelict policy.
    wertu104 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.