Minecraft 1.1 is out - DO NOT UPDATE!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PLZZ HELP CAN EMPIREMINECRFT UPDATE THE SERVER PLZZZ OR SHOW ME A WAY TO UNUPDATE THE MNECRAFT
  2. Borked my Optifine :(
  3. woops updated and going away 2morrow asked if he could not delete my account or res
  4. wow i read this way to late :(
  5. The empire i am quite mad at, im going to update
  6. For some reason I can't even play mine craft. I keep declining the update thing and it just says update done and lags:confused:
  7. >DO NOT UPDATE!

loloops c:

Good thing I have backups~
  8. I AM UPDATINB
  9. ALl the newstuff, ILL UPDATE, spawner egg sounds cool
  10. Aah! I'm so excited that the sheep will be able to grow their wool back again!
    Now I don't have to keep killing them and feeling horrible. :[
  11. Minecraft Y U No update later?!?! FUUUUUUUUU
    nnnnmc1 likes this.
  12. Noo! Now my Golden Apples I was selling for 1000r each are worthless! D: Ah well, I updated without thinking anyway... :p Now what do I do to pass the time? Homework? pffft!
  13. Thats right, all reclaiming of lots has been suspended until EMC has upgraded to 1.1.0.
    The updated server will be operating as fast as possible.

Please realize that Justin has to wait for a stable bukkit platform before he can upgrade EMC servers to 1.1.0. This is only a minor update and will only take a couple of days. Until then, you can downgrade back to 1.0.0 or spend a few days in single player gettin accustomed to new features. :)
  14. Oopsies... Darn it. I was being extremely stupid and did not think about how I would not be able to go on servers now...:mad:
  15. My redstone actually works. No, seriously. Redstone is working right now. Glorious.
  16. NO NO NO Imight lose my resedince that sucks:(:(:mad::(:(:(:mad:(mood swings)
  17. You could at least read the first post of the thread before opening your virtual mouth. This aside from your horrendous English.
  18. or just RE-NAME the file to something like minecraftOLD.jar and leave it where it is. then 1 can swap back and forth by changing the name of the file ...OLD or ...NEW whichever 1 ur using atm
  19. My.brother has updated it :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.