Minecon 2016!

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Dim5678, Mar 7, 2016.

?

Are you going to go?

Yes 4 vote(s) 10.5%
No 34 vote(s) 89.5%
  1. oh lol, guess I'll start walking
  2. I think you'll do some swimming too!:D
    Acemox2k and tuqueque like this.
  3. If I go I need a costume. I will pull off a kryssy :p
    tuqueque likes this.
  4. I guess this is the first time I will to one since it is like 30 mins away... Time for Cringe Fest 2016...
  5. kk see you there
  6. Grr, they need to do it on the east coast sometime.
    TromboneSteve likes this.
  7. They had one in Florida, 2013.
  8. Who are 'they'? Mojang?
    Because most people, like RainbowChin said, only upload the cringy parts. I watched the past two or three minecons live, and I thoroughly enjoyed every single one of them.
    I wouldn't go there myself because there are too many people and there is too much loudness, but that isn't such a problem for most people.
    RainbowChin likes this.
  9. I've watched multiple videos so I don't remember who posted them. I also talked to someone (on emc) that went last year and they said it's just as awkward as it looks in the videos. To each their own though. It just doesn't seem worth $200 a ticket.
  10. I don't know if it'd be worth the money as I never went there. It of course largely depends on your income and what you usually spend money at.
    For me, it was always definitely worth the time catching it live, though, and I'll definitely watch it again (there are even multiple streams so you can watch what you want if there are multiple things going on at once).
  11. Let's road trip it out there! Haha jk
    But I am thinking of flying out there for it
  12. I honestly need to budget this hardcore. I am looking at tickets and they cost about $400 to go to los Angeles. Plus car rental, hotel, and minecon tickets it adds up fast. I can at least save money driving there. You can join in with me and road trip lol
  13. Fly outta DIA on Southwest. And go on Southwest's page, and search from DIA to SNA. I found a ticket for $121 bucks :p plus it's a 20 minute drive from Santa Ana to Minecon than an hour drive from LA to there
  14. From what I've seen and heard minecons full of crazy 8 year olds screaming at each other. Also have you guys seen that major league mine craft stuff? I bet there's some fantastic cringe videos of that
  15. Could I join you in a hotel xD
  16. Haha I'll have to see what I end up doing man, we still got a few months :p
    607 likes this.
  17. It's only 2000 miles away! I could walk there!
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  18. Why would they dare have it in the USA? They're just asking Trump to build a wall around it.
  19. Trump isn't elected, so there isn't a wall yet :p
  20. Nickblockmaster likes this.