Minecon 2015 Is Confirmed For London! :)

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by RainbowChin, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Its 2 days right :p one on each day :D
  2. Orr.. That beastly LaFarraria you took a pic of...
    (jk)

(Hopes you wont be like "COPYRIGHT SUE HAHAHAH")
    FDNY21 likes this.
  3. Not good enough. =P
  4. It has my name on it, I'd only be annoyed if you edited that out ;) Not enough room for that many people though! Unless... Well, it's a LaFerrari, there's not really anywhere else to put people apart from the two seats without chopping them into bits :p
  5. I have like 7 of them just laying around...
    607 and FDNY21 like this.

6. It's really similar to my photo :D
    607, Uber_Corq and FDNY21 like this.
  7. 607, ZBSDKryten, mba2012 and 3 others like this.
  8. I found this pink one:

9. Well.. I have the other 492...
  10. this is so local for me :D deffo going
    AnonReturns likes this.
  11. I'd go if all the tickets don't get bought in a split second by scalpers like last year.
    Unfortunately if they have the same ticket selling process, that's going to happen. I was ready for every ticket sales session last year down to the exact second but I still wasn't able to get tickets, heh.
    AwesomeBuilder33 likes this.
  12. I think they are going to make the ticket be not sell-able somehow and also spam bot prevention.
    Also.. Hopefully this year they don't use that stupid website.. Like really..
  13. Ok, so somehow we turned a Minecon 2015 thread into modifying FDNY's LaFarraria photo...
  14. I say you wear a potato suit. Costume winner right there
    B4DMAN5IMON likes this.
  15. I think I'd probably ever go minecon if it was like 30 minutes away, which lets face it, is probably never going to happen. I'm just not that passionate enough about it aha.
    sambish20 and mba2012 like this.
  16. Meh. Might go.
    By then I'll be unbanned, so I might just want to waste time on EMC though.
  17. I needed a good excuse to go back to London...

...sadly, this isn't one :(
    607 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  18. Now I've got to get myself one of these!
  19. Okay. Here's my plan. Everyone gives me 10 quid and I'll rent a coach. Because the driver may be expensive I'll drive it myself. It might not be legal but we'll get there anyway. Another option is 20 quid each and I'll steal a train. Either works for me.

EDIT: Can do international pick up and you can stay at my house!
    607 and sambish20 like this.
  20. If you're stealing a train, why would you need 20 quid each from us? :p
    sambish20 likes this.