Minecon 2015 Is Confirmed For London! :)

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by RainbowChin, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Faithcaster, 607, SEPTHEKID and 16 others like this.
  2. I'll think about it... It's in England, so it's possible, it's just whether I want to go and if I can get hold of tickets now :p
    607 and captaincraft300 like this.
  3. I'll try my best to get tickets yas
  4. I'll try my best to go, but might not be able to get hold of the money this month :/
  5. oh my god, i live in the usa it will be a slim chance i will be able to attend
  6. Considering how many Euro-gamers there are, this trip to London is long overdue.
    607, TigerstarMC, ZBSDKryten and 2 others like this.
  7. Sounds pretty cool :)
  8. Well, good thing its in summer, I will have the time to actually attend something for once.
  9. Yass :p I don't live in London, but I'll try to find a way there :D
  10. Will someone explain minecon?
  11. It's like comicon, but it's just minecraft.

12. What happens there?
  13. They play real life fire floor. :p
    cul1002, ZBSDKryten and boozle628 like this.
  14. QA with youtubers, developers, etc. Also a costume contest (which krysyyjane9191 won last year) And plenty of other things.
    607 likes this.
  15. She did? Cool!
  16. Its closer to home than ever for me - but its still 6-7 hours away via car for me. It all depends on my parents wanting to spend a weekend in London, blowing the money out on the tickets, and wanting to do a marathon of car-driving/or taking a train :p

Since we also now have to move house by April, the ticket thing might be a major problem now :c
  17. YES! *Time to beg mom and dad to go to my 2nd Minecon*
  18. Why can't we actually have one in DC or the Baltimore convention center? That would be my best chance of going... :p
  19. woop its about 20 miles from my house defo going if i can get a ticket

and the days off work
    ZBSDKryten likes this.
  20. Will definitely be trying to get Tickets for this, but what to wear D: