Minecon 2015 Is Confirmed For London! :)

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by RainbowChin, Feb 2, 2015.

1. creeper.jpg

This will do ;)
  2. Meh...
    607 likes this.
  3. Although I won't be attending Minecon this year, I'm expecting redstoner Mumbo Jumbo to be there. He lives just south of London. Xisuma is in the UK too, but knowing him, he wants to keep much of his personal information hidden.
    As I've said before, Minecon is a place for me to be honored. I don't believe I've met the requirements yet.
    607 and BrenJone like this.
  4. Uh ok?
    mba2012 and JackBiggin like this.
  5. Dunno if I can make it, I'll beg my parents for day zzz tho
    At least it's in the summer :)
  6. The only problem is that money for plane tickets doesn't grow on trees :p or at least I don't think it does...
  7. It's a rare species, but lawyers grow many amounts of plane tickets and such, or other jobs that earn a lot of money (like celebrity actors or singers :p)
  8. Minecon is an expensive event for my family to attend. I wouldn't want to waste hundreds of dollars for this unless I had enough reasons to go. I know that the people apart of the panels take questions from the audience when they're done presenting, but they don't have the time to answer everybody's questions. The ones who probably get their questions answered are the early-birds who are the first ones at the auditorium.

Why do most people want to go to Minecon? These are some of my guesses:

1) To meet Mojang's staff in person.

2) To meet their favorite Minecraft YouTubers in person.

3) To meet their on-line friends in person.

4) For the excitement.
    607 likes this.
  9. Well, from my experience at Minecon this isn't the case.. I was the first (Litterly.. The first out of thousands of people) to get into a lot of the auditoriums and I was never able to ask a question. Its most of the time seating arrangements. For instance, on the main stage of Minecon 2013 the best chance of you getting your question asked was sitting in the top-right as the mic is set there.
  10. I'll get my driving licence and we'll go for a trip! :D
    mba2012 and FDNY21 like this.
  11. *SoulPunisher slowly walks away*
    FDNY21 and SoulPunisher like this.
  12. AnonReturns, hashhog3000, 607 and 3 others like this.
  13. The weird thing is he genuinely knows where I live :p

But since I'm 99.9% sure I'm moving house in April, that probably won't be a problem... probably... unless he searches my whole town to find me - in which case; I'm screwed.
    607 likes this.
  14. U going there bra?
  15. Probably not, but if I do, I'll be wearing an Electric Hamster tshirt, available from the low price of only £50!
    sambish20 likes this.
  16. Btw, nice youtube :)
    JackBiggin likes this.
  17. You know me too well...

I'll take you ;)
    607 likes this.
  18. I was thinking of taking one of my grandsons to this - till I read this! :eek::mad: "We estimated a ticket to be about: $150USD-$160USD; £95.80GBP*-£102.19GBP*; €121.06EUR*-€129.13EUR*. Last year tickets were $150USD, but the ticketing website Mojang was going through,Eventbrite, charged a $9.24USD fee on top of the $150USD ticket price. Making tickets about $159.24USD each.
    *Conversion rates as of 11.22.2014 at 3:42pmEST*

TOTAL RIP-OFF!!!!!!
    SoulPunisher and FDNY21 like this.
  19. Now all I can picture is you, Soul and Jack roaming toward London in a Cinquecento now, with a red door like in The Inbetweeners...
    AnonReturns, hashhog3000, 607 and 6 others like this.
  20. *Everyone starts to walk away slowly*
    mba2012 likes this.