~Merry Christmas EMC~

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by plamencia, Nov 22, 2015.

?

Will you be able to come to the party ?

Poll closed Dec 6, 2015.
Yes 10 vote(s) 34.5%
No 2 vote(s) 6.9%
Maybe 17 vote(s) 58.6%
  1. Hello everyone. I want to wish everyone a jolly good Christmas ! There will be a BIG Christmas party on my second res ( 18486 ) on the 21st of December and everyone is invited :) A little side note - Go up to the front door and please read the signs ! Hope to see you there ! ^-^

~ plamencia xoxoBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft Servers
  2. Sounds great :) I hope I can make it. EDIT: You might want to add it on the events calendar so people don't need to check this thread every time they want to see when it is.
  3. ^-^ I'll be sure to go ! >:D
    plamencia likes this.
  4. Oooooooh, sounds fun! I am SO there! :)
  5. I might be able to make it, not sure yet - nice house though, I already dropped my book in! :D
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  6. Looks nice!
  7. I think i can
  8. Hm... sounds fun!
  9. At what time will it roughly be?
  10. That's to late, everyone will be gone for christmas
  11. Thanks for all the replies ! I've submitted the event in the EMC callender, but the party will start at 12pm if i recall correctly :) Hope to see everyone there !
    BlinkyBinky likes this.
  12. Hope to make it :D
  13. Trying to do my best to get there :)
  14. Lol sounds great, I'm so going to this party, now if there was only a way I could remember :D,
    Btw what time will it be?

~Darkness =3 :p:):D
  15. I will definately come to celebrate, because I love christmas :D
  16. House looks awesome plam, good job!!
  17. Great job on the house decorations - if the time's good for me I'll be there too :)
  18. That's awesome! I'm totally gonna be there. And the best thing is my b-day's the day after this!:);):cool:
  19. EDIT - Since i have changed res locations, the new res number is 18633

Hope to see you all there :)