~Merry Christmas EMC~

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by plamencia, Nov 22, 2015.

?

Will you be able to come to the party ?

Poll closed Dec 6, 2015.
Yes 10 vote(s) 34.5%
No 2 vote(s) 6.9%
Maybe 17 vote(s) 58.6%
  1. Hello everyone. I want to wish everyone a jolly good Christmas ! There will be a BIG Christmas party on my second res ( 18486 ) on the 21st of December and everyone is invited :) A little side note - Go up to the front door and please read the signs ! Hope to see you there ! ^-^

~ plamencia xoxo
  2. Sounds great :) I hope I can make it. EDIT: You might want to add it on the events calendar so people don't need to check this thread every time they want to see when it is.
  3. ^-^ I'll be sure to go ! >:)
    plamencia likes this.
  4. Oooooooh, sounds fun! I am SO there! :)
  5. I might be able to make it, not sure yet - nice house though, I already dropped my book in! :D
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  6. Looks nice!
  7. Hm... sounds fun!
  8. At what time will it roughly be?
  9. That's to late, everyone will be gone for christmas
  10. Thanks for all the replies ! I've submitted the event in the EMC callender, but the party will start at 12pm if i recall correctly :) Hope to see everyone there !
    BlinkyBinky likes this.
  11. Hope to make it :D
  12. Trying to do my best to get there :)
  13. Lol sounds great, I'm so going to this party, now if there was only a way I could remember :D,
    Btw what time will it be?

~Darkness =3 :p:):D
  14. I will definately come to celebrate, because I love christmas :D
  15. House looks awesome plam, good job!!
  16. Great job on the house decorations - if the time's good for me I'll be there too :)
  17. That's awesome! I'm totally gonna be there. And the best thing is my b-day's the day after this!:);):cool:
  18. EDIT - Since i have changed res locations, the new res number is 18633

Hope to see you all there :)