[MEGATHREAD] PARROTS

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Luckygreenbird, Jun 22, 2017.

1. SINGLEPLAYER, EMC, HECK EVEN REAL LIFE.
    START POSTING PARROT PICTURES
    I WANT THEM ALL.
  2. while visiting a friend on smp2 polly got hungry so we went 2 visit a mall and get some food ^.^

i think its SO COOL that u can take ur parrot with you everywhere u go. u dont even need 2 retame it when i want 2 get into the wasteland!
  3. Sach: "Don'tlookdowndon'tlookdowndon'tlookdown"
    Parrot: "You can't tell me what to do!"
    *looks down*
    Parrot: "Don'tlookdowndon'tlookdowndon'tlookdown"
  4. Well, I can certainly see why you're a member of the stream team, love it Sach! awesome!

I'll try to remember to subscribe, kinda in the middle of EMC 1.12 atm :) (seriously: I'm a sucker for EMC youtube videos, I usually love those).
  5. I don't think I will be posting EMC videos there but I may do in the future :p
    PetezzaDawg and ShelLuser like this.

6. What's the story with the gray design?
    Lady_Eliza and NuclearBobomb like this.
  7. I have 8 parrots beat that Lucky
  8. I have 10 1 for each smp :)
    NuclearBobomb and 607 like this.
  9. Where do you find them on EMC been all over jungle biomes on smp3 in the wild but never seen one
  10. They're in the Jungle Biomes - Hard to spot sometimes, but if you turn on your subtitles you can at least tell when one is near by - "Parrot Hisses" etc.

*edit - Look near the ponds in the jungles primarily
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  11. Thanks Evil! =D I can't wait to get back home and see if I can find one(or 13) of my very own to love. :D
    Eviltoade likes this.
  12. i been looking in older jungle biomes do i have to be in wastelands in new jungle render
  13. Just like other passive mobs they should eventually respawn, but it can take a while.
    607 likes this.