[MALL] Yixomua's Mega Mall

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Yixomua, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Teleport: /v +Yix or /v Yixomua-3 or /v 14674

Item list: CATALOG
    If you think something should be added, there is a mistake, or a quantity or price should be changed, please do tell me.
  2. Looks awesome Yix! Good luck
    Yixomua likes this.
  3. Looks like a great mall. Nice building. :)
    Jelle68 likes this.
  4. Thanks. Jelle68 actually designed it, I just painstakingly built out the schematic. :p
    Egeau and HazardousCode like this.
  5. Hey I am out of trap chest can you help me get some
  6. The mall is officially open! Please tell me if something looks off (like prices).
  7. Happy to finally see this place open! Good work!
    Yixomua likes this.
  8. I don't know why I haven't seen this thread before, but I plan to check it out! :D
    Yixomua likes this.
  9. I visited your place, it looks really awesome! :)
    Yixomua likes this.
  10. All enchantment books are available now except for trident and crossbow enchants.
    Joy_the_Miner and EquableHook like this.
  11. Nice building :)
    Yixomua and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  12. All flowers and most dyes are now free.
  13. Wool is now free.
  14. Nether section is (finally) open
    Kryarias likes this.
  15. yes I shall be shopping soon.
  16. Goodluck my rival. I'll have to check it out.
  17. Fully enchanted items are now available. A lot of the tools and armor have different combinations of enchants to choose from (i.e. frost walker or depth strider) but they are the same price.
  18. 2 ways to find out.....try to /v to the destination, if you are one the wrong server the game will tell you which SMP to transfer to.
    The other way is to basically divide the res number with 2. So in this case 7??? which would indicate smp7. Its not an exact science but will get you close. Utopia reses start with 5000.