make villager eggs spawn children

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by taleden, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think you know that I don't appreciate you targeting JUST me. I'm not the only one posting my distaste for your crappy suggestion and I'm not even exaggerating. If you spent a lot of time in town you'd see what goes on.
    jacob5089, Curundu and jkjkjk182 like this.
  2. How do you propose we use 192 villager eggs at once?
    PandasEatRamen and OrigamiJoe like this.
  3. A lot of people do seem to be saying that, but they're crying wolf and I think they know it. They just like the convenient status quo because it's easy and they're lazy. Actual large scale village traders, people who have put some actual time and effort into their setup, are going to do just fine. This will only hurt the people who don't want to put any time and effort into it.
  4. ^ No its not dumb. cause if this happens its over with, why bother. *takes books to his grinder* Should think about how about everything in whole. Making villagers spawn as babies will only effect one price. Exp bottles.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  5. Maybe we can find some other "bug" to exploit that way until he finds it.
    Joshposh70 likes this.
  6. I dont think you know who you are talking to, Joe (from what i have heard) is an EMC trading legend.
    penfoldex and JackBiggin like this.
  7. Agreed now that youhave the ability to sit at a endgrinder and enchant a million books at lvl 1 and combine them isnt just as op right

Plain and simple fact there is and always well be a way to cheat the system. the current villager breeding system if you do it on a large scale does require have an effective breeder regardless

being able to sit there and spamm an egg till you get what you want, well if you feel like doing in for hours on end i say let them.

All things consider even tho EMC has an economy does mean " As pointed out by staff and admins countless time in the past"

THIS IS NOT A ECONOMY SERVER and as such i think change that would effect its current economy should be avoided
  8. There is plenty of time to be put into trading large and small scale as is. That's why not a lot of people do it. For people Trading villagers, we are not lazy^ and we know this. Do you even trade Taleden? < like REALLY trade. And did you even read the rest of my post? cause Book Grinders are gonna win this enchant book battle if this happens to us.

Egging (one villager at a time) in front of you requires quick reflexes and time, can't just expect it to happen by staring at them to get what you want.

Grinding to get books- you sit there = profit
    ^oh i can combine all these low lvl books now :D win for Book Grinders

You will kill us if this happens
    Joshposh70 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  9. Lets everyone take the opportunity to properly thank Taleden for his sudgestion.

:p:eek::mad:
    britbrit3197 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  10. I dunno if that would be a good idea. Some people might not be as polite as we have all been. :p
    Curundu likes this.
  11. I'm holding myself back from posting a .gif that required me to turn safesearch off for :)
    Curundu likes this.
  12. I disagree.
    I can see what your saying, but villagers are not the same as animals.
    You cannot breed villagers, like you can animals. the only way to get a baby villager is to spawn one next to an adult.
    It would be much simpler to do that than to change MC mechanics.
    Let us cheaters cheat ;)
  13. As Origamijoe has pointed out, villager breeding effectively on any scale takes alot of time and effort, The people that do this are far from lazy.
    Lasluin likes this.
  14. I personally think, The poll and 90% of the posts on both threads are perfectly clear - WE DO NOT WANT THIS CHANGE AIKAR, Leave it be and go on work on updates people want (Dragon tombs)
  15. So Talenden you say you have good trade setup and im calling you out sir. Cause if you knew anything about villagers you would know that their trade reset when trying to trade mass quantities with them. Your talk here is pointless besides wanting to get rid of something that is a good and fun imo, different way to obtain items. You have to put forth effort into trading which i don't think you even do. As I said This will only effect EXP BOTTLES if this happens and will kill all but a few villager traders on emc. You are probable just upset because people have been putting effort into getting bottles to make 100k(a month ago) for the exp bottles auctions. This month however the exp bottle auctions have dropped to 60k. This sir is why i stopped putting them up for auction and sell at my shop. So if this kind of thing that you suggest REALLY happens you see DC of EXP Bottles go for 300k and up(but you wont see that happen because the people on auctions may not know about this madness and have it slide out for another 100k)

Again this kind of thing will make the people who sit at grinders throw a thumbs up because this guy killed us.
  16. Yeah, would be nice if it was really listened to though, kinda like Shopageddon was.
    britbrit3197 likes this.
  17. Owned
  18. I'm against this. I helped someone set up a mass XP trading area, and it took us huge amounts of time to get those perfect trades. I'm not willing to wait 20 freaking minutes just to see if some villager has a good trade, only to have to re-egg him because of his offer and wait another 20. I really don't appreciate people calling someone willing to donate chunks of their time for this "lazy".
  19. As one of the people who have a good grinder setup, i can confirm that it takes much more time, effort, and rupees to villager trade than it does to just AFK all day.
  20. -_____- This is a big bag of boogers, whats next were gonna have to have permits to raise sheep for wool?! Cows gonna have to live in a 6x6 Pen for five days before you can kill and trade their leather?!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.