Magic The Gathering!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by anonymouz710, Aug 20, 2014.

1. i got 2 decks mono black zombie and my favourite one is red/blue goblin storm thingie, nothin beats the feeling when you summon 24 6/1 haste goblins :D
    AnonReturns likes this.
  2. image.jpg

Just thought I'd leave this here for you all... :p
    TsuriNeko and 607 like this.
  3. (I know this thread is slightly ancient xD I just figured it wasn't worth making another thread)

So I just started playing magic, picked up a origins deck building kit the other week. I'm kind of a newbie but I've got a few friends who are into it, so I can learn. I'm super excited to try a new red/green deck I built Friday.
    AnonReturns likes this.
  4. Gruul was the first deck I had!! Took it apart to build a Selesnya though :3
  5. Since this thread seems to be alive again:
    One of my friends is asking me and some other people to make a commander deck so we can play, and I want to make a tricolor commander deck, but only have four tricolor legends to use as my commander: all the khans from tarkir except for sidisi.
    Which khan do you think would make the best commander, and what cards would compliment that commander? Also which one would make the most fun commander for someone who enjoys cards that say "destroy"? Cause I have a deck of cards with "destroy all" as part of their text.
    I'm currently thinking of using anafenza because i got him foil and haven't used him in a while, but it would also be pretty easy to dump my rakdos, boros, and rush decks into a mardu rush deck.
  6. Destroy all commanders are pretty annnoying, i had one :p it had 0 winning conditions but every 3 turns it removed everything from game :p good way to get agroed :D
    AnonReturns likes this.
  7. I considered getting into this the other day when I was at a Comic Book Store, but I have no friends that play this [or in general] so I didn't get any packs. Any tips for it?
  8. Similar game to MtG is Hearthstone, but Hearthstone is free/requires no people irl to play :p Or, you could find out if your local comic book store has any MtG events such as Friday Night Magic, and go to a couple of them to make some friends who play ^_^
    607 likes this.
  9. I had Hearthstone for a while, but for some reason it started crashing anytime I opened it, which sucks bc I got a pretty high-lvl Rogue deck
  10. My friend have me one of his old decks he doesn't use any more. I get a guaranteed win if my life is 40 or higher.
    AnonReturns likes this.
  11. That works amazing in clue decks. I have a few cards that say something along the lines of "whenever you sacrifice a clue you gain 3 life." And with a few clue enchantments and creatures who have inspect this can get really out of hand really quick xD
    AnonReturns likes this.