Magic The Gathering!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by anonymouz710, Aug 20, 2014.

1. I only have one werewolf, and I don't buy individual cards, so I'm probably not going to make a werewolf deck. I have considered making a wolf themed token deck though, but I don't have any powerful wolves. I am hoping that Wizards of the Coast (owners of MtG) will make more wolves and werewolves.
  2. Does anyone know any game (Not the MTG games) that allows you to build a deck and play against others?
  3. Werewolves are imo the most op card type other than myrs and (if you even count them) manticores
  4. Yugioh and Pokémon to point out the obvious ones
    anonymouz710 likes this.
  5. MTG one... >.>
  6. What exactly do you mean by "MTG one"?
  7. I don't play in tournaments, but I do have several casual decks. My all-time favorite deck is my mono-blue jace-themed mill deck. My most OP card in the deck is probably my Lord of the Unreal. It makes my illusions, such as Jace's Phantasm, stronger and it gives my illusions hexproof so they cant be targeted by spells and abilities. Thus, covering my other illusions weaknesses, such as Phantasmal Bear. Though, Fog Bank is a VERY OP card. My favorite wombo-combo is Jace's Archivist along with Jace's Erasure. I could just go on. I have the deck posted on Tapped Out if you want to see it. Here is a spoiler. :)

anonymouz710 likes this.
  8. i miss magic :( i wanna cry my decks where so op but they where stolen! all my plainswalkers noooo
  9. Ok. Ill admit i didnt read this entire post yet. I wanted to let anon know I have been playing this game pretty much from the the beginning. My deck type...Commander/EDH. I have played them all though. I played Vintage, Legacy, I still have a modern deck, but sold all my power cards to keep my house lol. Right now I have a 3 commander decks. My friend and I joined our collections about 2 years ago, so we build decks weekly just for kicks. I'm not very competitive really. I just like people to say, what the hell? I make combo decks and quircky decks. never caring about winning too much.

Oh well, talk at ya later tater
    anonymouz710 likes this.
  10. hearthstone
    anonymouz710 likes this.
  11. A game that is MTG,but free... I do play hearthstone >.>
  12. hmu on hearthstone
  13. Add: DjKrazy , I'm a priest n00b...
  14. Lols I will add u later tonight I mostly play retarded "gimmicks" such as all taunt decks haha
  15. Yeah I have had about a stack about 6" tall stolen from me including about 10 mythics but I hardly ever take my binder or extra cards anywhere anymore
  16. I actually disagree about the werewolves. Some of them have good abilities, but wolves are really best if you have a lot of them (so far as I can tell). If you asked me, I would say hydras have the best individual power, and sphinxes have the best abilities. There is a sphinx mythic that gives you an extra turn when it deals combat damage to an opponent if it isn't an extra turn, so basically you make it unblockable and go twice for every once your opponent goes. Unfortunately I don't have it.
  17. I'm on Hearthstone too, add NyanNarwhal (I think :p), although I don't play that often :s Although me and my friends do like to quote Hearthstone minions quite a lot XD
  18. That's pretty badass Cymb ^_^ I don't play to win either (Pretty much because I'm so weak :p) but I love playing in my free periods at Sixth Form, it's just fun when people just walk past at like "wut?" XD
    607 likes this.
  19. You need to get some cards from the unhinged set to throw in randomly haha