[Looking For] Builder to copy a friends house to a new location

Discussion in 'Player Jobs Available' started by AdinD, Feb 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am helping a friend move and we are looking for a builder to transfer her house. Her house is on smp8 at /v katelynann to /v adind 3

Just the house and possibly the decor.

Please name the price for the work, all materials will be supplied of course.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Download schematica, download the build with schemetica, rebuild the build with schematica.
  3. I think Shell used to have a service for this but I can't find the thread.
    Merek_Shadower likes this.
  4. Just in case you go this route, if you are not familiar with the mod, be sure you understand its functions prior to using it. Tinker with it on SP first.

Be sure the 'Printer' function is completely disabled as it is not permitted and will result in a ban from EMC.

Thank you.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. What is that? The printer
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Printer function on schematica places the blocks for you and is not allowed on EMC.

However, like runder said, I would look into it, it really is an amazing building tool :)
    Sachrock and Equinox_Boss like this.
  7. Ah.

I feel like someone on here could make "EMC versions" of many mods and it would be very successful.
    Eviltoade and Equinox_Boss like this.
  8. Who's shell? What's his full name?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. I assume they are talking about ShelLuser
    ShelLuser, Eviltoade and Equinox_Boss like this.
  10. Almost, but not quite ;) My service is basically to make a backup copy of a residence for usage in singleplay, not making copies on other servers. Anyway, I can't really help out here because I lack the time for a project like this.

Just covering all bases here: also keep in mind that there's a senior staff service for this. It costs quite a bit of money (100,000 rupees) but you can be sure that you'll get an exact copy. It might be more profitable than letting someone rebuild it, I could imagine that such a project could become costly as well (depending on size and such of course).

(edit):

Here's a guide on Schematica, maybe it can help.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. I could possibly do it, I'll load up in-game and message you really quickly
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Bless up. I knew it was there somewhere ;)
  13. you supply all the materials and Ill build it for 50k. if you have the materials already I would estimate it taking only a day or 2 to build
    ShelLuser and Equinox_Boss like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.