Let's talk about a time when you screwed up.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 72Volt, May 7, 2014.

1. Turns out he had mad cow disease in high school.

Ba Dum Tss
    mba2012 and AlexChance like this.
  2. Okay last one. I had this field trip in highschool where we went on a canoe trip. We each had a partner and the trip was like 6 hours long, all of the time in the canoes. Well, my partner and I sucked and we tipped our canoe over like within 10 seconds of getting into it. Nobody saw it since we were last.

So, to trololol, the rest of the trip, when we got near other groups, they would be 'funny' and splash us with their ores. Not knowing I was already soaked, I would leap out of the boat towards their boats then push them in the water into like land or swampy areas. They were more shocked than upset that I even leaped out of my boat at them, lol.
  3. You might want to keep him out of your kitchen. :p
    Gadget_AD, Olaf_C and mba2012 like this.
  4. I approve of the nice good sirs because mostly place's outside the UK don't know what the channel islands are...
  5. Most of the time I feel like I've screwed up more than the people I screwed up against actually think.
  6. I know a time when the creator of this thread screwed up. When he made that lava wall.
    IcecreamCow likes this.
  7. Ah, back in the LLO, perhaps my biggest mistake, and eh, I accidentally got the wrong string gauge for my acoustic guitar, and it warped the neck. I haven't touched it in forever, need to fix that some time. I mess up alot, mainly in EMC. Take the NR for example, and that time I built a house in the middle of a lava lake.
  8. I have no words.
    I also have no words.
    IcecreamCow likes this.
  9. A time when I screwed up. Let's see.....

I was at boy scout summer camp. It was my first year there, and it was my first time using a knife to carve something into wood! Let's just say, the knife ended up in my hand and not in the wood.
  10. I think he didn't make it.
  11. So as you can see in the picture (<---) I am a twin. Today at my in service training for life guarding, a girl called me by my brothers name (which happens at least every hour) usually this is no big deal because everyone does it. But, my brother isn't even a lifeguard, she just remembered it from our childhood.

Anyway, after calling me my brother's name twice in about 10 minutes she finally got it right, but i had gotten so use to correcting her that I said my brothers name out loud to correct her. Long story short, if you have a twin, eat them in the womb.

#TwinProblems
    607 likes this.
  12. i poured my milk before my cereal
    hashhog3000 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  13. I traded my flaming mob launcher for full protection 4 on armor and sharpness 5 on sword.
    607 likes this.
  14. Twin absorption: The greatest cure to sibling rivalry. :p

Anyhow, a time I screwed up? Basically every single time I've been struggling to pull on a sweatshirt with flailing arms and smacked someone in the eye. :/
  15. That time I auctioned my entire Marlix Set and got 50k for it, lol
  16. You know it!