Let the Fragments Fall... Dragon Tombs - Pre-Update 1

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GG Jimmy, GG.
    joshyrocks13 likes this.
  2. First Time i say these I'm like OMG new custom items that aikar made nope lol its just enchanted flint and coal xD
  3. *Thumbs Up* Chears ahhhh ahhhh
    GameKribJim likes this.
  4. But you know that that most of the special items here on EMC are just specially renamed items right?
    607 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  5. Except for the ones that have awesome OP enchantments or non-vanilla effects... I think those are actually the majority of specials.
  6. All effects are Vanilla, they just aren't used in the game. Minecraft has quite a few unused effects, mainly there just for adventure map builders and Aikar.
    SpaceShuttleFan and 607 like this.
  7. Not quite what I meant; I meant EMC specific actions you can do, such as Eggifying and placing Ender Crystals with original dragon eggs or using Haunted Heads.
    607 and mba2012 like this.
  8. I Know Lol
    RainbowChin likes this.
  9. I got a Fragment! When I saw it drop, I literally jumped out of my seat and was yelling and screaming. :) lol.
  10. And how do I get these again? lol
  11. Kill EMC special mobs like enraged skeletons and netherhounds
  12. Mother of potato, Dragon Tombs is happening. Thanks for all your hard work on this, Aikar. I look forward to what the future holds!
    607 likes this.
  13. Qwerty got 7, I got 2, that makes 9!
  14. I have 0 ....
    RainbowChin and jkjkjk182 like this.
  15. So does 9 fragments combine into stone ?
  16. Mr_Zulus and 607 like this.
  17. So far I have 2 stones and 5 fragments, trying to push for 5 stones before the Tombs are opened c:
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  18. So far 32 fragments in 4 days. From my ver.1 mob farm @ SMP9 while expanding to version 2. :D I'm looking for help with stone digging. Because farm location is delicate, only offers from serious, trustworthy and dedicated people :). Pm me ingame plz.

(Stil, getting a stone fragments needs quite time even with looting 3 sword, so don't expect that efficiency is as iron or gold farm like ;p)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.