Let the Fragments Fall... Dragon Tombs - Pre-Update 1

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The price will go up probably due to demand and usage.
    They may not be good to use for investments due to the fact that the price can go down if Aikar decides to change anything.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. He already made them more common by making looting affect the drop rate, I doubt he'll change anything else unless it's REALLY needed. Dragon tombs are supposed to be a challenge, no one said it was going to be easy to collect the fragments. :p
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. I like this update! I'm going to start going after enraged mobs now. I especially like that looting III now works on them! I saw someone selling one of those stone thingies for like... 50k I think.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. They will probably end up like a "High Stakes High Profit" investment right now
  5. Well, grouping with others will provide bonuses one day too.

Also - DT will be split up in 4 updates, this being the first.

I have designed a plan that will make these available for use in update 3....

Update 2 won't be that much work either...

So, a 2-4 weeks you could see the Stones being usable.
    jrm531, 607, cadgamer101 and 3 others like this.
  6. So are we looking at a before the summer release of DT? :)
  7. Even better, a before 2015 release of DT :D
    Importerer likes this.
  8. The only thing that is really any concern to DT's 4th and final part (and subsequent fixes afterwards) is 1.8.
  9. The fear that 1.8 fixes and updates will interfere with dragontomb behaviour?
  10. No, that I have to stop working on DT to work on 1.8 and any problems it may bring.

big MC updates = Bugs to fix :/
    607 likes this.
  11. So, you're hoping to get it all done before that happens?
  12. I vote we skip 1.8 :).

(I realize we can't.)
    FDNY21, Choongjae and vividOptimism like this.
  13. To be honest. I am more than happy to delay 1.8 to get protection system in.

1.8 brings a heap of changes lots of people don't want anyway. I'm sure most of the server would be happy to delay the 1.8 update for EMC, over getting DT out, and the protection system.

Once you have that, then update to 1.8 and fix all the bugs. :) While we can enjoy building wild bases.
    607, Parkerjv9 and cadgamer101 like this.

14. Your right, I like my iron, gold, and villager farms. Forget the slime block! I want a dragon Egg XD
    marine4121 likes this.
  15. technically we could. Better traffic to be current though :p
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  16. Why could we not?
  17. Can you make it when you smelt the dragon stone as regular coal, it has x100 times the lasting time :p
  18. What happens when you get a big group of friends together in the smp9 wastes...
    cadgamer101 and 607 like this.
  19. Why didnt you post that on marlixias?
  20. Because he is my alt and I do not have to :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.