Let the Fragments Fall... Dragon Tombs - Pre-Update 1

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The update for each MC version will always take priority when it comes around, so long as we haven't updated, we will be losing traffic to those that have :)
    And the protection system isn't coming with DT, that's another update after, which will almost certainly be after 1.8.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  2. I got my first fragment! It's one of the weak ones, but cool!

Got it from an enraged skelly and had to take a creeper explosion to the face for it!
    A really good addition to my mining trip loot.

I hope 1.8 isn't such a terrible mess like some of the updates have been. I though bukkit was supposed to be working with mojang on these updates?
    vividOptimism likes this.
  3. Maaaaaaaan..... freaking Monumentus gets me every time....

Even when I give it flowers...... :(
    607 and RainbowChin like this.
  4. I like the Xbox version too...
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and maxthegreat2 like this.
  5. Why is his name green and why are there blue dots on the splash potion? :confused:
  6. lol, it's the xbox version
  7. I agree that 1.8 should be delayed even though it probanly wont. I tried the snapshots and i cant play because it laggs sooooo bad:-(
  8. Have drop rates for fragments been decreased? Even using looting, Im not getting any stone fragments out of enraged mobs for 3 or 4 real life days in a row. Or is that this bad luck :confused:
  9. Bad luck most likely./
    607, LadBlo, Kells18 and 1 other person like this.
  10. Yup, now you die. Nobody insults slime blocks and lives, mmk? Ug... I still am putting off a hunting trip. I'm such a bad hunter that I worry that I'm gonna totally screw it up somehow. I want them stones, though.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  11. I am thinking... Could someone try crafting 9 fragments to gather in a crafting table?
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  12. All that does is give this shiny piece of coal thing. Not sure if thats what you are looking for.
    607 and hashhog3000 like this.
  13. Nah. That's what I was looking for.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  14. You sure? Im pretty sure you were looking for a compact version of the fragment which then makes a larger peice which you then craft into a shiny coal, but for some reason Aikar left out step 2 :(
    607, hashhog3000 and deathconn like this.
  15. im selling both fragments and dragon stones at my res at smp8. 17084 or /v schlaf82
  16. How many shards or stones has everyone got
  17. Do nether hounds drop shards?
  18. Yes
  19. I think that only enraged mobs like the creeper, skele, and zombie do.
    Might have to double check though >_<
    EDIT: Ok, maybe I was wrong lol :p
    607 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.