Let the Fragments Fall... Dragon Tombs - Pre-Update 1

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I tried.
    I died.
    The end.
  2. Would you like some fries with that? :D
  3. I'd like a large drink and....

Oh, sorry, thought he was done ordering.
    Bro_im_infinite and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. That.... That is poetry.
    collect12 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  5. Is anyone willing to sell some of these?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. xI_LIKE_A_PIGx sells them at 4432. Honestly though... Just waiting would be a better idea, the price of new items usually goes down in a couple of days/weeks
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and Equinox_Boss like this.
  7. ... guys, the ability to use these fragments and stones is a fairly long way off still. Don't be in a huge hurry to buy them right now. :)

Unless you feel the need to have what other people have, right now! lol - In which case, you can pay the high price people are currently charging.
    Parkerjv9, 607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  8. You don't know how long until they might be able to be used. Plus, we don't know how many we need, so it might be good to get lots, early :p
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  9. True, I have no evidence to lead me to my conclusions. It's a guesstimation. :) I could be wrong.

But I'm probably right. :) And I will feel bad later if I don't say it now. After people get jipped on the price now, and regret it later. So, just saying. Don't be in a rush.

Now that we have looting 3 affecting drops, they will double, conceivably halving the price on the items.
    607, melk73 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  10. So.
    I tried on nice, empty SMP3
    I died after my killing spree.
    Lost my mob launcher thingy.
    D:
    Profit.
    One Shard
    maxthegreat2 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  11. Yeah, realized I could sell them for almost triple times the price as what I was selling them for when Dragon Tombs come out. ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Huh? He said the price would go down, but you say the price will go up, right?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Yeah, I also think price will go up. :)
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  14. The price will go up when dragon tombs come out because of the demand of the fragments/stones. They'll be selling like diamonds. :)
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  15. I think they will be selling more than diamonds;)
    vividOptimism and Equinox_Boss like this.
  16. I meant in the meantime, they might decline in price. Remember when zonbie/skeleton heads were 1-2k? And beacons were 20-25k? The more time goes on, the more people get them and the less valuable they become. Now admittedly they will start being used up, but I think at least initially they will take a decline.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Not really. The reason beacons go down is because they go nowhere, once you have 1, it never goes away, since you just place it. With things like diamonds, or dragon fragments, there will be a usage for them, which means there will be less of them in the economy. ;)

EDIT: Maybe they won't go up in the meantime, but I doubt they'll go down, since everyone will be holding onto theirs.
    Equinox_Boss and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  18. Beacons are great decoration though. And they do get stolen occasionally...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. The amount in circulation compared to the amount that get stolen is so incredibly large, I doubt another stack of stolen beacons would make a dent. :p
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  20. Even when used for decoration, they still are not used up. And that is the point, you keep them, and don't consume them. Also, in town beacons do not get stolen, so beacon demand for use in mega malls has dropped

Edit: Ninja'd...:p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.