Legit needs (dating) help.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Well u gotta talk to one girl or... well yeah... doesn't end well UNLESS you know the other girl.
  2. My school seems to be like this.

Any girl I like, usually is with their group of friends. The last one I liked, I got lucky and asked her out in the morning when not a lot of people were around. The girls I don't want to date, always seem to be alone unless its recess or something like that, so, my luck sucks.
    mba2012 and TerryDaTerrorist like this.
  3. I aim to please. And also this.

Heck Yeah..jpg
    And good luck... I guess? :3
    Yeah Budie.jpg
  4. That's probably because the girls who are alone aren't classified as "pretty" or "popular", so they usually are alone. Or the introverts... :p but it doesn't really matter about popularity, it's just a slippery hill of fools climbing to be at the top for a while until slipping back up and doing it again. Plus after high school, you won't see 99.99% of the people ever again so.... do whatever YOU want.
  5. So, what should I do to get her alone? I think mass murder is a very good idea, but that might backfire...
    jacob5089, mba2012, penfoldex and 2 others like this.
  6. Maybe inbetween classes. Or if you see her after school.
  7. It might... try disguising as a Spy and sapping the other girls.... though I figure that will back fire as well....

Try catching her after class, or like when's she's walking home... (if she walks all the way home with her friends that's kind of creepy...) just try to find the perfect moment and go for it, as you might not get a second chance.

"You don't get another chance, life is no Nintendo game" - Eminem
    mba2012 likes this.
  8. I think she takes the bus, I walk of course... -_-

My hallways are small, so If I try, I will get trampled, even though i am the tallest person in the school, and lots of people would hear, and i'm not in any of her cores, only options,when shes "occupied."

I don't go after just popular girls, both girls I have liked aren't the highest ranked. Looks do have something to do, but I don't base it all off that.
    mba2012 and IamSaj like this.
  9. I think you're over thinking the situation waaay too much.
    First- You can't consider dating someone if you haven't even spoken to them
    Second: The more you over think it the more stress you're causing yourself
    Last but not least: ...a simple hello is a great start : )
  10. Off topic. How tall are you?
  11. Who said I never talked to her?
  12. A girl gives the best advice about girls (in theory) :D
  13. Six foot two.
  14. Ok, Im 6'3" And A Freshman.
  15. I laughed way to hard at this...

But seriously here you go:
    1. Buy a fishtank
    2. Put a fish in the fishtank
    3. Write on the fishtank: Out of all the fish in the sea will you pick me?
    4. Put it in her locker
    5. Put a giveaway hint on the bottom of the fishtank like something you both experienced that she would automatically know its you.
    6. When she says yes you win.
    I did this and it worked (I came up with it too!) but I can get something better if you want to just ask her out subtly.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  16. If she says yes

If she says no

If she says she will think about it, and tells me yes/no

As girls almost NEVER do this.

If she says she will think about it, but never tells me

jacob5089, mba2012 and IamSaj like this.
  17. I don't really have a fish tank and a bunch of fish.
  18. *Thinks about doing this on Facebook*
    mba2012 likes this.
  19. I wish I could 1000x like this.

Listen Legit, I am going to assume you are in high school, and from what I am reading you just think this girl is pretty. Do you actually know her? Trust me when I tell you that you don't want to get in a relationship based on looks alone. I made that mistake once, she was crazyyyy. I am not trying to put you down, but I am saying that if you are having trouble approaching this girl TO talk to her TO ask her out. You shouldn't be asking her out.
    Like Spiffey said, Start with hello. :)
    Spiffiey likes this.