Keph is bored at work

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Kephras, Sep 15, 2016.

1. All my yarn is white. So dull...
    Best Minecraft Servers
    (not my picture, but a good example of the stuff)
  2. Some fun was had.
  3. I agree, some fun was indeed had, however more fun best be had, let's go have some fun.
    khixan likes this.
  4. I guess you could say this thread works :D

work related jokes cx
  5. Since we're on the subject, my child asked me to crochet him a quiver yesterday. This is it so far. I have a bad habit of stopping in the middle of projects and forgetting them. So, we'll see how it goes.
    Best Minecraft Servers
    ShelLuser, 607, Eviltoade and 6 others like this.
  6. Awe you're too sweet ! Luckiest son ever
  7. Suddenly, a raving tiger appears...
    (_\ヽ
      \\ .Λ_Λ.
       \( ಠ 益 ಠ) 
        > ⌒ヽ
       /   へ\
       /  / \\
       レ ノ   ヽ_つ
      / /
      / /|
     ( (ヽ
     | |、\
     | 丿 \ ⌒)
     | |  ) /
    `ノ )   Lノ
    (_/
    ShelLuser, Roslyn and Kephras like this.
  8. Since we're on a whine, yours being twine :p ....

Since Saturday, I have cleaned up puke from the stairs, the bannisters, the walls, the couch, and the floors. I've cleaned poop out of clothes, the floors, the toilet seat, and blankets. Now I have the blasted stomach plague myself and you know who's still cleaning? Yeah.
    You come be freaking MOM. I wanna quit right now :p I'll watch the boring white yarn happily.
    ./end whine

Wow, I actually feel a bit better now. This week has seriously SUCKED. Ugh. Thank you for letting me do that :D
    607, Kytula, Eviltoade and 2 others like this.
  9. Trouble with ASCII - no stripes. :( Looks more like Professor Genki.

Everyone make note: For Christmas this year, Khixan gets a hazmat suit. Dear gods, woman.
    TotoStyle, 607, khixan and 2 others like this.
  10. Last time I checked, the main purpose of "work" per say is to be bored out of your mind while you get paid a decent amount of money to pay bills and taxes so you may live your life, not the best system I will say, but it works. Though why in the world does your job include yarn?
    Kephras and Eviltoade like this.
  11. Suddenly Kephras....
    Best Minecraft Servers
  12. "Yarn" is somewhat misleading - maybe technically correct, but material-wise it's more like fine nylon thread. I have two jobs in the company, which alternate with business needs. Sometimes I run the machines that knit it into a continuous tube of fabric (an early stage of production), sometimes I take samples from those machines and analyze them for various factors. Today was the latter.

If only I were so epic. My yarn-beasts would be albino boa constrictors.
    607, khixan and Kytula like this.
  13. Here, fiddle with this.
    sin(x^2)+cos(y^2)>sin(y^2)+cos(x^2) does some weird stuff.