Just Like Battle of the Sexes but with Politics

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by EquableHook, Oct 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -6 I seriously don't like Trump, but I don't want somebody that can't be trusted to be elected. We're doomed either way
    Mob_Meal and Gawadrolt like this.
  2. If u use alts your votes will not count no if ands or buts.
    Carbonyx likes this.
  3. awww time to call my best friend on Skype XD and play a game of get this to -100
  4. -6, I'd actually vote myselve for the green party, but I guess that that isn't an option...
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  5. I'm assuming you werent born in the US jelle... otherwise, you could write yourself in. Actually you could still write yourself in but you wouldn't be able to serve. Not that voting matters anyways. If everyone in the US "wrote in" the same name the election would still turn out as the super delegates (corporations) have paid for it to turn out.

6. Indeed, In the Netherlands we have got different parties aswell, but one, much more that all have got "power" and two you are voting for the party, and not for the person, but there actually was another reason for me to say the party, I just didn't know who is the one standing for it, I mean, I'm not really interested in the VS, US (VS= "Verenigde Staten", Dutch for United States) political, since I'm quite a different person than exepted in the VS, to give an exaple: I'm reading all holy books, so, the bibe, the main lines of buddah's work and so on, because I want to know why people are doing what they are doing, and majorly, because I want to respect all those people, I just amn't able to hate someone, what else someone does, I do still "love" him or her in some way, with respect better said. but I'm writing too much again. To go back to the Dutch political system which is, for me, the one I know best. we have got quite a complex system, so I can explain all, but I think it would be rather interesting

(This isn't even all, I once made this one for an explanation for history, for the same reason, to say "it's rather comlex" and click it away)

If you are talking about the part of it that goes about the whole country you're talking about the "eerste kamer" and the "tweede kamer" the "eerste kamer" is choisen by the "provinciale staten" (the leaders of every "provincie" (a part of the county, there are 12 of them)) and the only thing it has to do (75 people I beleve) is to check if the "tweede kamer" is doing all fine, so re-reading laws, checking if there aren't any mistakes made, if they want to change a law the "eerste kamer" and the "tweede kamer" (128 people) need to vote, and both need to confirm the change, the "tweede kamer" is where the major parties are, the amount of people voted for a pary sais how many people from that party they may have seated at the "tweede kamer" so that those people can vote for things those poeple like to vote for, so the partie tries to find people who think as much as posseble the same about things as the major party leader.
    The leader of the biggest party is the one who is called the "minister president" more than 50% of the poeple in the "tweede kamer" need to vote for him, so he has to make deals with other parties people to be able to get that 50%.

That's the shortest I can get it, sorry, but I thought it might be interesting, since you'd (and others too) probably didn't know annything about it.

One more thing, I firstly didn't have a meaning about Trump or Clinton, but after Trum said "I think Amsterdam (the place he was holding that speech, the capital of the Netherlands)" is the nicest COUNTY in Europe, I do...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.