Just Like Battle of the Sexes but with Politics

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by EquableHook, Oct 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you enjoy reading texts like the Bible and Buddist teachings perhaps this might interest you. Many speculated that Jesus, when he was mysteriously absent from the Bible, that he studied with Tibetan monks before returning to his home. I think that that theory mixed with what is discussed in the following link makes it more plausible that he studied with monks during that time. I was a bit skeptical of Jesus having studied with monks until I did some research on them. Now it kind of makes sense to me. See what is in the link only seems obvious to me but I guess most people missed this in the Bible.

http://www.anti-state.com/redford/redford4.html

If you want to know why I didn't "battle it out" in this post, just read the link lol.
  2. 1, I like the way you changed my post a little :)
    I didn't read it jet, but it indeed sounds really interesting and paulseble, but, that isn't the reason I read those books :) I do just read them to make me understand why other people do what they do, I read all of them, beleve none of them is another way of saying that :) but I think that a friend of mine whould love that thing, he has also got about four different theories of what "really" hapend at 9/11/2001 :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.