Just how many Stable slots do you have.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AncientTower, Jan 20, 2016.

?

How many stable slots do you have?

1 7 vote(s) 21.9%
3 12 vote(s) 37.5%
5 4 vote(s) 12.5%
6+ 1 vote(s) 3.1%
10+ 8 vote(s) 25.0%
20+ 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Maxed Out 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. I recently learned that the max for vault pages is limited to 256. I was wondering how many stable slots can any one player have. I have 9 stable slots right now and 8 stable vouchers. How many do you have?
    luckycordel likes this.
  2. Only have 2 stables atm. But have plans to increase it to max. As far as vault pages I also found out 256 is the maximum, shame since I wanted to go to 1000 vault pages. Not sure why I keep buying vault vouchers since I have enough to get to 256 with loads to spare.
    JesseJames_ likes this.
  3. How do you know the max is 256 may I ask?
    and I got 10 stables, to remove the fee even tho I can't pack full mules so it's useless...
    JesseJames_ likes this.
  4. Aikar showed some code a while back apparently. It showed that the vaults were store in 8bit format allowing for a maximum of 256.
    607 and ChristmasTower like this.
  5. None. I don't horse :)
    JesseJames_ likes this.
  6. I have 2, might want to expand it to 3
    JesseJames_ likes this.
  7. I have 1, never use it. Houses my mule.
    JesseJames_ likes this.
  8. I have a stable slot for each of the promotional horses as they come. I wasn't aware there was a max number of vault pages that you could have.. I may as well use these vault vouchers I've been gathering and max myself out. :)
    607 and ChristmasTower like this.
  9. Just the 1 stable but it would be sweet to have like 100. That way I always have the horse I need.
  10. Bumping this I have 19 stable slots and I'm only using 18 slots right now.
  11. i have 1 and have never used it
    ChristmasTower likes this.
  12. 10 slots just to have free access lol
    ChumMiner and ChristmasTower like this.
  13. Aya told me that you cannot go higher than 20. She has 20 stable slots and tried hard to go above it but... to no avail.

I got around 4 or 5 slots. I don't use horses often enough so I'm not interested in the free access. And well, whenever I could use it Aya is often around and I'm allowed to use some of her horses. So then it's free usage for me anyway :)
    ChristmasTower and 607 like this.
  14. How does it work, that you can't have 2 or 4? I think I have the minimum, in any case.
  15. 4 on main, 1 on alt.
  16. 'Got 1. Don't use it.
  17. Yup. I have 10 slots, but only use 1 for my horse. Just used the 10 to get the free access. I used to use it all the time before elytra.
  18. I have 1. Never used it. :p Haven't used horses ever either - the only time I sat on a Minecraft horse was when Incitatus & co came out, rode on those a few times a few meters through town, but that's about it... :p
    607 likes this.