Just how many Stable slots do you have.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AncientTower, Jan 20, 2016.

?

How many stable slots do you have?

1 6 vote(s) 30.0%
3 9 vote(s) 45.0%
5 1 vote(s) 5.0%
6+ 1 vote(s) 5.0%
10+ 3 vote(s) 15.0%
20+ 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Maxed Out 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. I recently learned that the max for vault pages is limited to 256. I was wondering how many stable slots can any one player have. I have 9 stable slots right now and 8 stable vouchers. How many do you have?
    luckycordel likes this.
  2. Only have 2 stables atm. But have plans to increase it to max. As far as vault pages I also found out 256 is the maximum, shame since I wanted to go to 1000 vault pages. Not sure why I keep buying vault vouchers since I have enough to get to 256 with loads to spare.
    JesseJames_ likes this.
  3. How do you know the max is 256 may I ask?
    and I got 10 stables, to remove the fee even tho I can't pack full mules so it's useless...
    JesseJames_ likes this.
  4. Aikar showed some code a while back apparently. It showed that the vaults were store in 8bit format allowing for a maximum of 256.
    JesseJames_ likes this.
  5. None. I don't horse :)
    JesseJames_ likes this.
  6. I have 2, might want to expand it to 3
    JesseJames_ likes this.
  7. I have 1, never use it. Houses my mule.
    JesseJames_ likes this.
  8. I have a stable slot for each of the promotional horses as they come. I wasn't aware there was a max number of vault pages that you could have.. I may as well use these vault vouchers I've been gathering and max myself out. :)
    JesseJames_ likes this.
  9. Just the 1 stable but it would be sweet to have like 100. That way I always have the horse I need.