Jingle Bells and Holiday Sales!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Thanks. Do you have to be a supporter to gift one?
  2. You have to buy diamond to send another person a "Santa-Gram" for only 10$
    607 and Dragonhawk32 like this.
  3. So, to clarify, if you're not a diamond supporter, can you send a Santa-gram for the normal price?
    607 likes this.
  4. Not at this time. However, I will discuss with Aikar.
  5. To be honest, I wouldn't bother. This wouldn't result in gift giving, just people spending 10$ to get diamond supportership by sending it to alts, or having friends receive it and give it to them.
  6. If you enunciate that right, it can actually rhyme. Not much distance between the sound of the short e and the long a.
    Source: I listen to a lot of rap music. :p
    607 likes this.
  7. Will you know if you are gifted it if you already have a supporter? or will i have to wait until this one runs out to see if anyone truly cares for me lol?
  8. And you will get told by Mrsocks and greenbird your dimond means nothing your just another player everyone just gives away 20.00 a mounth.
  9. Lolwut
    607 likes this.
  10. Pretty much. I am a supportor cause I love this server. The few perks it entails are minor and I don't expect any more.

I'm going to buy several Santa grams this week. Maybe hold a give away.
    607 likes this.
  11. dont really need the 4 reses either or the town chat its just fun to have lol
  12. Just ordered some SG's right after upgrading to diamond-Yay! :D
  13. You guys should have a sale, like a 50% off sale or at least a 25% off sale, that way more people will buy it : D Just My opinion!
  14. Just wondering, if I bought Diamond Supporter, would I then be able to keep the gold supporter for myself when the diamond runs out? Or does it have to be given to someone else (I know it's meant to be about giving, but I was just wondering :p )
  15. *cough* Rainbow FTW *cough*
  16. Update: Yes we will allow this. Fill out the same form and I'll add an option for 'I am not a diamond supporter'
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  17. Hmm sweet. To bad I lost my visa .U. :(
    On top of that the person says that she would rather buy her own instead of a free one :(
    WHO DOESNT LIKE FREE STUFF?
  18. This is a sale :) Diamond at 50% off, and free vouchers with rupees. There's 17-25% discounts across the board, and free voucher gifts is .... free gifts. Normal Diamond + 10$ Diamond = 25% discount.

Giving supporter to a friend who's never had it is a pretty great gift :)

And to be clear on the Santa Grams if you're not diamond: If you're not Diamond it is the full 20$ for sending it (So it's gifting someone Diamond + A bonus book, so you're still getting a little extra). 10$ discount IF you yourself are Diamond (Otherwise that would be a flat 50% off sale on Diamond Vouchers.... thats a bit too much sorry)
    607 and cadgamer101 like this.
  19. *Cough* Nothings Changing for us.... EmpireCraft will continue to be a fork of Spigot :)
    bitemenow15 likes this.
  20. i was just trying to fix kryssys rhyming