Jingle Bells and Holiday Sales!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Jingle bells,

Krysyy smells!

Cause she cannot rhyme.

OOOO REKT SCRUB! (Im sry :p;):D)
  2. No, it is a new month of activated supportership (or extended month if they have a current one). Only the Santa-gram will have vouchers handed out.
    AwesomeBuilder33 likes this.
  3. Wait this is confusing

They only get a voucher if you send them a Santa gram???
    AwesomeBuilder33 and EffinBatman like this.
  4. thats what im trying to figure out
    cowland123 and AwesomeBuilder33 like this.
  5. Only the Santa-gram with Diamond Supporter gets a voucher item delivered. The others have the supportership activated without an actual voucher existing. This is to prevent people from reselling their gifts people give them for rupees in-game. Hopefully that clears it up. =)
    AwesomeBuilder33, 607 and EffinBatman like this.

6. You saved me with this and I was able to get everyone on my list diamond instead of gold or iron. Thank you!!!! :D
  7. Thanks guys will hopefully be using this :D

Quick question though. So is there not going to be a promo this year? For not every can afford to spent real money...:)
  8. Took the words right out of my text box!
    AwesomeBuilder33 and Gadget_AD like this.
  9. Cool!
  10. There will probably be a promo. This same sale occurred last year as well (though the word Santa-gram never came up :p), and we still got the Holiday Picks and Rudolphs. :)
    AwesomeBuilder33, 607 and Gadget_AD like this.
  11. oooo who's it going to be :pP
  12. Wow marketing, lol nice extra Happy Holiday's!
  13. Well last year's sale was different =P
    But no worries, there will be promos in game. Find out more this Sunday!
  14. OK so with the Santa gram you can only send them a diamond supporter? Or gold,silver.etc
  15. The Santa-grams are only Diamond Supporter. The Gold/Iron will just be activated for one month (no voucher item) with a message in their FORUMS inbox saying either who sent it or that a player anonymously gifted it to them.
    AwesomeBuilder33 and 607 like this.
  16. I have to say that I really like this holiday promotion ^_^ I was considering buying diamond but I've just been given a month of shiny goldness :3
    AwesomeBuilder33, 607 and EffinBatman like this.
  17. Remember that if you do choose to go diamond, we can tack it on after you gold supporter gift month ends. Just send me a pm if you have any questions.
  18. Awesome sauce :3 I'm still considering it, I'll see how my money situation is after Christmas shopping xD
    AwesomeBuilder33 and 607 like this.
  19. Could we have a little more info on the santagram? Are they redeemed with purchase, or is it a lored voucher? Is supporter ship required to gift one? Screenshot (maybe)?
  20. The Santa-gram is a mail sent from EmpireMinecraft account with a diamond supporter voucher and a 'Holiday Message' book.
    607, hashhog3000 and Dragonhawk32 like this.