[JB:2B] You dream it, I design it.

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Egeau, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Still a lot of work to be done at the big projects, it's just the landscaping now though... I'm looking for a/some nornal exteriour projects, as doing this much landscaping in one style can get a little bit boring...
    (I also just loved this screenshot...)

So, I guess, Bring up my post :)
    Tah2 and 607 like this.
  2. For you building malls could you clarify the pricing? Are you talking more like 500,000r or 200,000?

I know it will vary based on the build itself, but I'd still like a close estimate, not that the money is an issue :p
  3. The mall I have compleated and shown in this thread was 314,159r (Becuase I'm a nerd) becuase it was a small-isch mall that I personally liked really well, The other mall I co pleated was this one:

This one was a little bit more, becuase it's quite a lot bigger, but I didn't like it as much as I liked the previous one.
    This both were small-isch single residence malls, but a buildlimit/double res mall will cost quite a lot more, that will go closer to the 500Kr as that takes me a lot more time.
    Bit, of you want just a practical single residence mall, it won't be above 400Kr I think, but nor under 300Kr, as that is for the really small malls (with like 3 floors and such, that's a lot easyer to do)
    Tah2 and 607 like this.
  4. This is what my PM box looks like right now:

Yeah, quite abandonned...

BUMP
    TomvanWijnen, BlitzAttack and 607 like this.
  5. W00t, I'm part of the build team :)

I guess that is a good excuse to BUMP this again :)
    I still am looking for exteriour orders, as all of the same terreforming gets kind of boring currently, as you can see with my previous bump...
    607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  6. At least it looks good while it's abandoned... ;)
    _Devuu__, 607 and Jelle68 like this.
  7. would you finish a half done build?
    i can see why some might have problems with it.
    607 likes this.
  8. I can't promise you anything, but I sure can try. The only thing I can have dificulties with is people with a totaly diferent style and taste, but I have seen what you do, and I think it will work out great :)
    just shoot me a PM :)
    607 likes this.
  9. Finished another project :)

If you wonderd were the compleation of the really big projects is: It takes a lot of time, the big project someone shoot me at the start of this thread still isn't compleated, the other two will follow even later... It just takes time... These malls are quite quickly done though, this is the second one of this service :)
    ThaKloned, TomvanWijnen, 607 and 3 others like this.
  10. Your name means Jallybean to build and it is in brackets due to your favorite band’s name in the same style! Boom I want 2048r please.
    _Devuu__ and 607 like this.
  11. Forgot I did that... 2048 rupees coming your way...
    607 and Smooshed_Potato like this.
  12. Mwahahahhaah
    Jelle68 likes this.
  13. hmmmmm sending pm
  14. Do you happen to do interiors as well?
    Sachrock likes this.
  15. Did you figure that out yourself?
  16. No, see Jelle's AMA. :p
    607 likes this.
  17. Ah, thanks, I had missed that!
    Edit: I guessed it was Jelle himself who had... spilled the beans, as I didn't know why Smooshed_Potato would misspell 'jallybean'. :p
    Jelle68 likes this.
  18. You are especially evil ffor bumping thhis thread up when I hhave more then enough projects to work on currently :p

I have got a lot off projects to work on currently, asuming the project you want me to work on is big: I probably don't have time to do it. You can send me a PM with details though, and I'll do it, eventually... Starting it will probably be delaid for around about half a year though :p
    607 likes this.
  19. I really like your work. I may need to borrow you sometime to make some custom trees to finish off my one residence. I'm gonna keep an eye on this thread. ;)
    607 likes this.
  20. I really like all your builds, I just can't afford it
    Jelle68 likes this.