iUlti (Ulti, Inc.) Mall

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by ultipig, Aug 3, 2014.

1. A bit high in my opinion, but hey, no one is judging. I may stop by here once in a while if I need anything.
  2. That is awesome!
    ShelLuser and Tuqueque like this.
  3. My shop shows up as the cheapest cobblestone available that is registered on azoundria's website. :)
    ShelLuser, Galantisizer and Tuqueque like this.
  4. But there's lots of shops that aren't there :p
    Galantisizer likes this.
  5. Mine has now been added. Good luck! ;)
    tuqueque likes this.
  6. Hello, everybody!

Since fairshop went derelict, the iUlti mall became more popular. Due to that, I am keeping the mall in stock by adding in some stock amount standards. Expect the entire shop to be restocked soon! :)

Also, some profits made from the mall will go to tuqueque, the mall's co-owner.
  7. Help us improve the mall by completing this survey!

Ulti Inc. will begin hiring soon!
  8. The mall is going through some renovations... the glass color is changing from clear to gray. In the screenshot below, only the glass block windows (the middle part of the mall) have been changed. The glass panes will be changed as time goes by. :)

Why? This change will remove the blemishes on the building (the white marks on the clear glass), and make it easier to look inside and outside the windows.

The glass blocks were provided by tuqueque, the mall's co-owner.

9. Im super happy u took my advice it looks Fabulous!
    tuqueque and UltiPig like this.
  10. I'm back with some updates!

Exterior glass renovations have been finished, and interior glass renovations have begun. Renovating the glass inside the building should be quick and easy.

Thanks to EquableHook, a full residence-sized auto-sorter is being demolished! This will be the first step in reducing lag at the iUlti Mall. New lag reduction procedures are being put in place within the mall's residence.

Interior mall renovations will be started soon! The first thing that will be renovated will be the entrance... at the moment, the entrance room is near useless, and it will be improved soon. :)
    ShelLuser, Tuqueque and EquableHook like this.
  11. Interior glass renovations are now complete! The entrance is now being renovated. :D
    tuqueque and EquableHook like this.
  12. Here is an update on the entrance renovations... the new entrance is still unfinished, so expect it to look better later. :)

Before:

After:
  13. Beacons are now available at the iUlti Mall. :)
    tuqueque likes this.
  14. Just so our custumers know, i have been stocking about 2 ocelot eggs per day, just so you know as these are somewhat rare
    UltiPig likes this.
  15. New sections - COMING SOON!
    • Redstone Utilities section - redstone and redstone utilities will be available within this section.
    • Enchanted books section - cheaply priced enchanted books will be available in this section.
    • tuqueque's Economy Destroyer - items will be available for purchase here.
    • tuqueque's banner store - a various selection of banners will be available for purchase here.
    Renovations
    Most renovations are now complete. The mall's layout could possibly be remodeled to maximize space efficiency. Decorations could be added, as well.
    Entrance renovations are now complete! Come check out the new entrance at /v iUlti on SMP8.

Hiring
    Ulti Inc. will begin to hire mall stockers soon. If you are interested, be sure to be on the lookout for a hiring thread!
  16. Hey dude,
    I love the mail!
    But I get into wild alot so I get tons of redstone, lapis,coalitie,iron and diamond!
    If u want I can get those items and sell em to you guys becouse I dont need those but I love mining XD

Just let me know.
    tuqueque likes this.
  17. Anything (as long as it is available within the mall) you don't want or need can be sold to me at the mall. Thank you! :)
    tuqueque and marijn2552 like this.
  18. Could you give me the Resident number?
    Ive been following you from the beginning but I stil dont know it XD
    And I hope you got enough rupees becouse im going to sell alot in the next couple of weeks becouse im poor
    tuqueque likes this.
  19. I sold 10K worth of items, enjoy
    tuqueque likes this.
  20. Keep in mind that you may use /v iUlti on SMP8 to visit the mall. I have a lot of rupees, so you can sell as many items as you would like to. Thanks! :D
    ShelLuser, marijn2552 and Tuqueque like this.