iUlti (Ulti, Inc.) Mall

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by ultipig, Aug 3, 2014.

1. The iUlti Enchanted Bookstore will open tomorrow (December 21st, 2015) in the morning. A thread specifically for the shop can be found by clicking here. :)
    Tuqueque and ShelLuser like this.
  2. Never happened lol
    ShelLuser, Tuqueque and UltiPig like this.
  3. The enchanted books section is now open. :)
    ShelLuser and Tuqueque like this.
  4. World Flags Banner Section Finished and Added!!!!

I have crafted, and build a whole new floor for this and it has 300+ flags from countries, territories, and/or nations.

Hope you like it!!!!!!!

How is the shop organized? in alphabetical order in a spiral shape. turn right at the end of each line and you'll keep going forward in letters!!! Signs will be there to help you!!!

Information:
    • Most flags have been made with a blank base for your convenience for copying the flag later, as many times as you want!!!!
    • Bulk is NOT allowed(of 1 flag pattern) if you want many of the same flag: buy 1 and copy it as many times as you'd like
    • Flags will be stocked based on popularity
    • All flags are sold at 21r
    • This are MC banners! not maps!!!
    Privacy concerns
    I want to buy a flag but want to remain my purchase anonymous, no problem! that is why there are slot shop signs
    This is an example: first flag was Belize, and the second Bangladesh, all i see is the base color

We don't have the flag you are looking for? PM tuqueque about it!!!!
    any other questions i did not answer PM tuqueque also!!!

Official and Updated Post about this Branch of Ulti inc. will be posted here: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/banner-world-flags-shop-ulti-inc.61507/
    OriginalScuf and UltiPig like this.
  5. I have added a head shop, currently(this month only) i will be stocking heads that look like mini quartz blocks. they are selling for 2100r

will be adding pictures soon! (they are on the spawn of the mall)
    OriginalScuf and UltiPig like this.
  6. I will have to pick one up:p
    UltiPig likes this.
  7. There is half a stack of beacons stocked at the mall if anyone wishes to buy some. To get to the mall, go to SMP8 and then type in /v iUlti :)
    ShelLuser, OriginalScuf and Tuqueque like this.
  8. With a current age of two years and seven months, the iUlti Mall is the longest standing mall ever on SMP8 (SMP8 has a history of failing malls)! :D

All (or most) of the prices have been adjusted (raised), so more items will be stocked. Improving framerates at the mall is the main priority now. While I was adjusting prices, I removed six stacks of signs that were unnecessary/duplicates. The banner shop may be moved to a different residence as well.

Minecraft 1.9 items will be added soon. I am open to hearing any suggestions that may be used to improve the mall. :)
    Kephras, ShelLuser and Tuqueque like this.
  9. Since it is our 3rd year of being opened we decided to give you some love <3

Update post coming soon hopefully
    ShelLuser and UltiPig like this.
  10. Why didn't I see this thread before? This was AMAZING! I had no idea! :oops:

I sense conspiracies though, I mean: you more or less planned the first opening (2014) on the day I set first foot on the Empire. And when I was finally on EMC the opening got postponed but unfortunately I never got an invitation (awwww :D). SO it's obvious who is to blame here.... Herobrine! :)

More serious, this was awesome. I really liked how you guys turned this into a blog which described every update you did in words and pictures.

One thing is for sure: Aya & me will come pay a visit to the mall very soon (hopefully tomorrow), I can't wait!

Thanks for sharing an awesome and very entertaining thread! Please keep it up!
    Tuqueque and UltiPig like this.
  11. Ulti, Inc. Mall Updates for December 2016 and January 2017

Hello, everyone! It has been a long time since I have posted an update on this thread. This post should cover most of what went on last month, and what the plans are for the mall in January.

MALL STOCK
    Most of the items available at the iUlti Mall have been repriced to adjust to the current state of Empire Minecraft's economy. It's apparent that more items are stocked now, and that should allow for a better shopping experience for consumers.

Items that were released in 1.11 will be available soon.

QUARTZ BLOCKS ARE NOW AVAILABLE! Before, quartz was only available in ore and flake form. Now, it is only available in block form to make things easier. As of the time this was posted, quartz blocks are fully stocked.

The enchanted books section has been closed! After a year of success, the shop is going downhill with no customers due to how easy it is to get enchanted books now. Don't think of that as the end of that section, though! A service for enchanted books will be created at the mall that should cost less rupees and create a better satisfaction for customers. I believe everyone will enjoy it. :)

The screenshot below shows that more stocked items equals more customers buying. A big thanks goes to all who buy and sell items at the mall!

EASE OF ACCESS
    As suggested by many users, walk-on teleports are now live! Simply walk to the block on the floor that matches a pillar to teleport to that specific section in the mall.

Shortcut teleport blocks were added! These are signified by the white-stained clay blocks at the spawn of the mall. Like the walk-on teleports, this was suggested as well ("make the walking distance to the teleports shorter").

OTHER CHANGES
    The mall is now more colorful! Glass in the center of the mall's floors reflect the color of the sections on the current floor.

The boring ceiling has been changed to show the letter U. Do you see the heart? :)

CONCLUSION
    More updates will arrive in the future! It has been a great year for the mall, and 2017 will be another great year as well. Thank you, everyone, for making the existence of this mall possible. :D
  12. We made some changes to the mall spawn displays to try to reduce fps lag when you tp in.
    Now it looks like:
    What do you think of the change?

PS: Happy Pi Day
    ps, Ulti is ded apparently... =/
  13. I added shulker shells (2800r per box), elytras (15k I think, and some other stuff). These are personally stocked by me, so they are a little above market price, so is more like a convenience store, than a cheap one.
    UltiPig likes this.
  14. Hey, guys!

The iUlti Mall has had a price adjustment and layout update.

Prices have been updated to allow more items to be sold to the mall, and to allow more items to be purchased by customers.

Regarding the layout, the old layout has been removed, allowing a more modern and compact layout to take over. You may see the before and after screenshots below.

(an outdated screenshot of the old layout)

New layout

The new layout is so compact that three sections could fit onto one-half of a floor comfortably. The redstone section, which was the only section on the fifth floor, was moved down to the third floor, leaving the fifth floor empty again.

That's all for this update. Come see the new layout in-game! A big thank you goes to the customers of Ulti, Inc. for all of your support. :)
  15. Bump, wow we haven't posted in a while. Updates coming soon. BTW we are testing how remote shop signs do on the mall design, please tell use if you prefer these ones, or the regular shops!

(remote ones currently only on the gems section)
    OriginalScuf and khixan like this.
  16. We have temporarily closed down the head section to add all the new heads for SU2 and we are hoping to add a SU2 drops section as well!
    EquableHook and JParsonsX like this.
  17. Hey, if you ever need any Quartz blocks I can mine them for you! I am currently only living on quartz.
  18. So with the Survival 2 Update there has been a plethora of new items and heads added to the game.

We are beggining to set prices and stock up on them before we fully open, but we would like to hear from you first!

So, we have set up some shops signs to see what is on high demand. We would also like to hear your input/suggestions so here is a google form I have set up so you can leave comments about the update section and its prices!

Google Form

We are at /v iulti on smp8!

Items we are testing (have shop signs):
    Heads:
    Vex
    Enderman
    Stray
    Husk
    Various Rabbit
    Blaze
    Both Spiders
    Netherhounds
    Killer Rabbit
    Enraged Shulker

Other Items:
    Fragile Elytra
    Flame 2 Bows (not new)
    Boss Armor
    Ghast Hearts
    Sparks
    Shiny Carrots

Thread: https://empireminecraft.com/threads/iulti-mall-su2-drops-section.77842/
  19. forgot to reply to this:

You can sell your blocks using our shop sign!