its not fair

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by hydro_fluoric, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. They must have done something to deserve it.
  2. no they just asked shawn they are his good friend thats the unfair parts admin friends get bedrock
  3. Same for disk 11, or circle stone, or (until 1.3) ice or chainmail. Yet all are available in the EMC shop.
    It's French-vanilla. Sometimes with sprinkles on top.
    henpenben and mba2012 like this.
  4. Im pretty sure the moderators wont just 'give' people bedrock without SOME reason. Also, its absoulutely pointless. And, who cares if someone else has it and someone else doesnt? Big whoop, 1 block someone else doesnt have, I really dont see why it matters. And as Herbrin3 said
    vividOptimism likes this.
  5. This is completely untrue. If you really knew Shaun, you would know that whomever told you this was lying.
  6. idk he said that why would ik were he realy got it and its bragging that makes it unfair like '' i have bedrock u dont ur a loser'' i saw a user say that once
  7. Can you PM me who said that? I'll research it.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  8. well he did have bedrock and dident have a dragon egg so he was lying?
  9. idk who it was but he had a enchant shop ill look it up
  10. There may have been awkward instances where a piece of bedrock might have been picked up (When we were building the mob arena on smp5, shaun and I threw some to the mods helping build it) by a player who shouldn't have taken it (or things in the past where that might have happened, of course). However, the part he would have been lying about was Shaun "giving it to him because they're friends". Shaun knows and follows the rules that every player, friend or not, has to follow the same rules as everyone. :)
    jaqiefox and PandasEatRamen like this.
  11. Yay IcC Stepped in!

I find it funny when people start saying Mods play favorites xD. I guess this is just one of the downfalls of being a Mod?
    mba2012 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  12. Off topic -> The gist I'm taking from this thread is that since I've got two dragon eggs, I get two pieces of bedrock :)

On topic -> Unless you actually see the bedrock the player has, I wouldn't believe them. If you can see it, then like ICC said, they may have gotten it while stuff was being built. The only bedrock I've seen that relates to an enchanting shop is on 1111, with the dragon egg sitting on it, and from what I've been told, shaun placed that himself (he didn't give it out).
    mba2012 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  13. I swear i wrote that they do extra things to help the empire.
    Dang it now i sound like an idiot that just came from the troll cave.
  14. The only time I saw something bedrock-giving related was when 4006 was being dug out. Shaun was in creative and making a BR bottom after we struck the void.
  15. The only thing I've used when people ask me is, I bought a 2 million rupee egg, I dont think that is a stupid reason to get a donated piece of bedrock, so don't go on this thread complaining because I know for a fact that you wouldn't be complaining if you had a piece, the point I see of this thread is because your jealous. My opinion.
  16. Hmm, fair point...
    RoBoT_ChIcKeN_66 likes this.
  17. yes Shaun placed it himself, you can ask him
  18. It's got nothing to do with jealousy. Have you ever read this in the Empire Guide Intro?
    On Empire Minecraft even the moderators don't have the power to spawn/give items, they also play legit.

I just checked /shop and I don't see bedrock there. I don't care if you're displaying a zombie turd on your bedrock. If a normal player can't obtain a block through normal game play or from /Shop, then they shouldn't have it.
    jaqiefox, prof_genius and Daffy22 like this.
  19. Hello :cool:
    I think this whole thread is about me and Robot_Chicken_66's Enchanting Store.

Me and Robot_Chicken got a Dragon Egg Displayed At a piece of Bedrock and Shaunwhite1982 did it as a " Special Service " for Dragon Egg Owner's

Talking the vanilla thing : It's true that its not vanilla to bring a piece of bedrock to the surface, but is it vanilla having Chain Mail Armor ? Circle Stone ? and there is a few more things there is not " Vanilla " at EMC. I belive this is called French Vanilla or something like that. :)

I guarantee that we did not say " quote prof_genuis he will only give it to me cuz im special there are real words said by a user " or anything like " quote prof_genuis ''come and see real bedrock if u buy 2 items'' i remember a user saying that and there was real bedrock "

I really don't hope anyone feel that this is unfair, becuse as robot_chicken already said he used 2,000,000 rupees.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.