its not fair

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by hydro_fluoric, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And? What happens if you misplace the bedrock? You'll never break it again.
  2. "nothing to see here; move along"

3. Well, one would hope that the less than 6 people with dragon eggs would have the common sense not to do anything silly with it. And if they did, I'm sure our mods would sort it out.
    finsup2010 likes this.
  4. Haha
    I believe only Senior Staff & Admin's can place the block.
  5. Ah yeah, of course, I forgot that bit. Bedrock is AKA "adminium".
  6. anyone can place it, just only icc/justin/shaun have access to spawn it.

us mods helped build the mob arena.
    finsup2010 likes this.
  7. Seems like i learned something new today :eek:
    finsup2010 likes this.
  8. i dont its fair even if you got an dragon egg, no one should have bedrock what so ever is my opinion, i think its unfair and if you need to display your dragon egg, dig to the bottom of your res and place it there.
  9. not true, i mean this is your opinion, but those people paid around a million rupees for a dragon egg, as somebody else said, who cares if they get one piece of bedrock?!
    jaqiefox, jkjkjk182 and finsup2010 like this.
  10. its still not fair.
  11. I really don't see the problem. When the dragon spawns for the first time in the End, what does it spawn on? A piece of bedrock. This is taken from that, the bedrock block is to show it's origins. You have 3600 pieces of bedrock in your residence, what's the problem with having 3601? The dragon egg is currently expensive but technically useless (although this may be changing in the future), the piece of bedrock makes it have at least a small use.
    joshmcf and jkjkjk182 like this.
  12. Life aint Fair, Face it.
    jaqiefox, oidgod, Jeanzl2000 and 3 others like this.
  13. is it possible to spawn the dragon egg in town?
  14. b
    btw, i care
  15. No. It's impossible to spawn the dragon at all (without admin commands).
  16. On-Topic: Agree with everyone is just bedrock maybe if like random dragon egg giving to a "friend" but that's never going to happen :D

Off-Topic: This what i think every time someone says EMC is French Vanilla Server
    EMC server.jpg
  17. Big deal. Someone got a bit of bedrock on their res. It's nothing fancy, and if you decide you don't like where it is placed you have to get an admin to remove it for you. Seems like more of a hassle, tbh.
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  18. I have alot of bedrock under my res lol! U JELLY?

Soon Ill have a display bedrock tooooooo<3
    vividOptimism and PandasEatRamen like this.
  19. i saw the bedrock
  20. Well, the bedrock must have been at level 1 or they must have owned a dragon egg then. Shaun and Jeremy just don't give items out randomly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.