its not fair

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by hydro_fluoric, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clearly an account used for testing things. Probably an Alt. Does not count.
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  2. It does too count. When we hit 40k members, that was 40k accounts total. They didnt just count first accounts. So, why should we only count original staff accounts, if they counted all accounts for the member count? Stop making excuses.
  3. what about sponge?
  4. This is the most ridiculous thread I've seen on forums for quite some time. Pages and pages of back and forth about a lousy piece of bedrock. I would have thought that with all the changes with the implementation of 3.1 that most members would have been more interested in exploring and testing all the new features and issues.
    This is all a form of sibling rivalry: "the admins have given something to "joe"...not fair.
    So many words for such a small thing.
    hayleycolgan and jkjkjk182 like this.
  5. still my goal is the have the only sponge on emc
    jkjkjk182 and Pab10S like this.
  6. Its fair, what else if better to display a dragon egg on?
    A diamond block, emerald ore, Bedrock is the hardest block to get in the game.
    I think one should display their dragon egg on it.
  7. I doubt he Staff included themselves in the list of members registered.
  8. It's still an ugly block.
    IcecreamCow likes this.
  9. oh it's heinousness burns meeeeeeeeee take it away!!!!
    hayleycolgan and jkjkjk182 like this.
  10. Why wouldnt they? They are all considered members.
  11. Because the Staff page and Members page are separated pages.
  12. Exactly. You can also search their names under the "Find Member" search box.
  13. That's because it searches the entire database of registered members on the site. Neither of which suggest that they used any of the staff names.
  14. ...*sigh*...
  15. I have used a bit of sponge at the /fun park on smp3, but I don't think there is any elsewhere on EMC. :)

The MileHi account is a account used for official purposes, such as promotional video's and such. The reason for the senior staff rank is so the fly ability can be used for superior footage. :)
  16. That's what MileHi is used for lol. I swear I thought he was an alt of Justin's
  17. b-b-but:(
  18. Guys, remember when tonicthunder was making his videos? Well it is my theory that milehi was the account he used to fly around and film the res's.

Just a thought of mine.

Edit * oh snap didnt see shauns post :oops:
  19. Yup, exactly it's purpose. :)
    MR2R2M likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.