its not fair

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by hydro_fluoric, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You all are seeing it in the wrong way:
    Those people have 1 more block of bedrock, making their residence 1 block smaller!
    You have more space to build on, so please don't complain :)
  2. To the best of my knowledge the only piece of bedrock I have placed for any personal/private reason was one block as a pedastal for the most recent dragon egg auction. I wouldn't knowingly give it to anyone other then staff though and even then only for official purposes. :)
  3. The Empire is a "legit" community, not "creative". You have to explore and mine to find resources. We believe this the most fun and adds more depth to the game. On Empire Minecraft even the moderators don't have the power to spawn/give items, they also play legit.

No where can you mine bedrock and you can't buy it in /Shop. I just lost a couple of Blaze spawners to someone. It sure would have been handy to have some Adminium to place around them. At least then I could rebuild.

Rules are rules, at least until the staff decides to re-write them. Could we at least change this to "moderators will give items at their own discretion", so we all are playing by the same rule book?
  4. Although I think it's fine for a dragon egg owner to have it, I've been trying to work out where I saw a piece on smp1.. I'm almost certain I've seen a piece. This is more me just trying to work out where I saw it, not complaining :p
  5. 1111, under the dragon egg. :)
  6. The statement is still accurate. Shaun is a Sr. Staff member which isn't seen as a moderator group. We only have one Sr. Staff member and don't plan to over saturate the position as we do with the moderators. Sr. Staff is pretty much an administrator without access to the private information in the administration panel. We don't ever plan on giving creative powers to the moderator group.
    MissMadison910 and Faithcaster like this.
  7. I'm going to look now. I'm sure there wasn't a dragon egg wherever it was >.>

EDIT: Fouuuuunddd it! Won't say where, but there is definitely no egg there. Only a cake, haha.
    JackBiggin likes this.
  8. I remember seeing pieces as well. It can be kind of unfair, but personally I think bedrock is nasty and ugly looking. I wouldn't take it if somebody offered it to me.
  9. It's still Justin's bedrock to me! :p
  10. Ya got me there, ha ha.
  11. After thinking about this bedrock block thing, it reminds two little kids in a room and one of them had a toy that other one couldn't get or have.
  12. Neither of them should have it in the first place, so I don't think toy fits in the analogy. How about a landmine?
  13. lol.
  14. Lies! There are two:p
    MR2R2M likes this.
  15. /p MileHi
  16. 2012-08-07_19.56.21.png
    Since you dont seem to be able to do it yourself, here. *sigh* Some people. -_-
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.