It's Here! New Tutorial for the Empire!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Oct 7, 2014.

1. I'm just making sure-- the hype is over a new tutorial? :O
    Also- is there a secret room underneath this tutorial too?
    607 and Hasorko like this.
  2. Hopefully we can the Starter gear again, hopefully...

3. lol she got to the max cap of pages in that book...i can't think who will read that
  4. I'm trying to think how I can think of what I want to think about this. I was going to say something about cats, but oh well. Can't Wati!!!
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  5. Like everyone else has said. Thx kry and build team for the amazing tutorial. Will miss it because I'm going to watch a football game at 7pm EMC time. So I will check it out Saturday.;)
  6. thought the Gran Opening was going to be today, but just notice why would they do it on a thursday, lol
  7. dang another event i will miss ;/ work schedule for tomorrow was changed last minute so i wont be able to make it unfortunately but great job on all the hard work and hope all goes well!
  8. Getting started books will now have 50 pages? Hopefully the first 3 include all the important stuff xD
  9. Wouldn't kill people to actually read a book now and then, y'know... :(
    Silken_thread, 607, tuqueque and 5 others like this.
  10. Omg, there's 50 pages in the new starter book!! Like anyone is gonna read that or have the patience to :p :D
    Mirr0rr likes this.
  11. Hey, I read your books I bought from TTS often when I get bored ;w; They help me draw inspiration for my own mini Minecraft stories I wanna write :D

...Anyway, to bring this back on-topic, I can't wait for the new tutorial myself! It's 5pm my time, so I'll catch it for sure. :)
    607 likes this.
  12. I honestly think it'd be worth it. In fact, I commend the devs for being able to fit as much information as possible in the tutorial book! Hopefully it turns out to be something like a lil' mini-EMC Wiki of sorts, with brief descriptions of Enraged Mobs and how the currency system works. :)

And yes, I'd have the patience for it. :D
    607 and Rainbowpony1000 like this.
  13. I have a very short attention span....
    Maybe it is worth it maybe it isn't, we don't no.
    Exept for the people that wrote it :p
    But still 50 pages is a lot to read 0_0
    ChrisFlareon likes this.

14. They wrote it, so of course. xD

Definitely gonna agree with you here...
    You know EMC's going all-out with a tutorial when their tutorial book reaches the max cap for pages. :p Again, props to you all. I can hardly wait! :D
    Rainbowpony1000 likes this.
  15. I would but if I just joined a new server and they expect me to read a J.R.R.Tolken novel before I start, I most likely will not last very long on that server.
  16. It's a book you get at the end. It's a reference book for anything you forget from the tutorial. It is no longer the getting started book because everything is covered tn the tutorial now.
    Mirr0rr, 607 and weeh666 like this.
  17. *in*
    Can't wait for tonight :)
  18. Typing on my phone at 6:00 am in the morning....I'm gonna have some mistakes =P
    607 likes this.
  19. See you at 8:00!
  20. This sounds really cool. I was going to connect ingame now, but I think I'll wait until tonight so I can get the full tutorial experience. :)
    AwesomeBuilder33 and RainbowChin like this.