It is returning...

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Did I give you the idea from today? :p but really I can't wait to try this game out :)
  2. Oh...
  3. Man I won't be there because my mom only lets me have 1 hour on minecraft, but sometimes I play single player or other servers.
  4. The weirdest thing, Georgeashington is building this exact game on her res, has been for the last like 4/5 hours, then the update comes out from Krysyy.

Small world hahaha!
    georgeashington likes this.
  5. I like turtles!
    Chocolate800 likes this.
  6. isnt it krysyy snuck onto the games server?
    Dragonhawk32 and EquableHook624 like this.
  7. Well in krysyy defines she was simply revealing the missing file from the cabinet in a sense. The excellent build team have decided to hide away this great build and krysyy is simply showing it off. Plus it was always Aikar's fault for not letting the players see the arena so technically she isn't stealing but simply sharing something with the community :D
    Uber_Corq likes this.
  8. Good. I've wanted to play this since I found it on the wiki.
    Now hopefully I can make it xD
  9. The return of Creature Capture? This makes for a happy Hash... though this new, incredibly well-built version additionally makes for an Oh-wow-my-building-skills-are-garbage Hash...
    607 and Kytula like this.
  10. Man, sadly leaving on Saturday to go camping for a week but glad it is returning!
  11. i'll come if Rainbow's uhc isnt in the way or i will try to ;)
  12. Yes yes yes! one thousand times yes! I personally wanna say thanks to krysyy for all the events the past few days, it's great to see you putting the effort forth and it isn't going unnoticed.
  13. Lol me Toade and Aphaea were planning to bring this back too XD
    but It'll be even funner having you host it :D

Thanks a bunch krsyy :)
    Kytula likes this.
  14. Hmm, I think "sneaked" is the classic past tense of "sneak", whereas "snuck" is more of a nonstandard, newer version, though perfectly acceptable.
    bitemenow15 likes this.
  15. On smp5! Awesome!
  16. this looks and sounds awesome. i was looking at the arena and i cant wait to play