Is copherfield the only one of the four that actually left?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by jkjkjk182, Jun 20, 2012.

?

Is copherfield the only one that left?

Yes. 28 vote(s) 66.7%
No. 14 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. From what I heard from brandop on skype once, Copher told him he was an admin for EMC and that he couldn't appeal his ban here even though most of us tried to explain to him that he wasn't an admin.

Also, if Copher couldn't pay for supporter here how is it he can pay for a server?
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  2. hmmm everything makes allot more sense
  3. good point.
    maybe it was a scheme all along. save up his 'non-existent' supporter cash to start a server.
  4. maybe he had a server so couldn't pay for the supporter?
  5. He also tried to make my little wilderness group T.E.S part of DT too, now I'm glad I refused!
    imBobertRobert and Dwight5273 like this.
  6. what if copherfield really is just a good guy trying to make a good server but then we just got corrupted by the evil emc?
    now now copherfield, stop using your sith-mind tricks on me.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  7. "These aren't the droids your looking for" we all know what happen after that statement yep ewoks dancing lol :p
  8. I banned copher before it was fashionable. Sadly mine was only a 1 day ban as I recall.
    bonzd67 and imBobertRobert like this.
  9. Off topic, but its good to see you quite active again:)
  10. This needs to be on that one meme, that has that one shocked kid on it like with his mouth open.

11. your wish is my command!
  12. Thank you, sir.
  13. HAHA Conspiracy Keanu, I was thinking Sudden Realization Ralph. Then again the text doesn't drown out your Meme:
    imBobertRobert likes this.