[Introduction] Heya, I'm Moople! =)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MoreMoople, Jun 9, 2018.

?

How well do you know me?

I talk to you every day! *tosses waffle* 9 vote(s) 31.0%
We've chatted before 16 vote(s) 55.2%
Who are you? O.o 4 vote(s) 13.8%
  1. Heya everyone! :)

I never made an introduction thread when I first joined EMC (March 23, 2015) because I had no idea how to use the forums, and was scared that I would make a mistake. I also just didn’t have much interest in forums in general. Wow, lots has changed, hasn’t it!? Let this be a lesson that you should not let fear control everything you do. Sometimes you just have to stop worrying about what others think and do what you enjoy :) Now, onto the introduction!

As of writing this, I am a 15 year old girl living in New Mexico. I will be going into my sophomore year of high school in August. IRL I'm an introvert, very quiet, and not very energetic. I find that many of my fellow students are focused on popularity and being “cool”. I do not share those interests, and prefer to take my own path rather than trying to live in someone else's life. You are you, and I am me. That is something to be appreciated and respected.

I currently live with my mother, father, four siblings, and two cats. Three of those siblings are adopted from China, and I was able to go there and help bring home two of them :D I often help watch and care for them, and love them all tons
    ❤️

My interests include building in Minecraft, computer programming, drawing, playing the flute, and dancing. Most of all though, I like to help. Whether it is answering questions, listening to someone, working out conflicts, or something else, I LOVE helping. If you ever need someone to talk to, I am willing to listen - send me a pm!

I am part of a semi-professional ballet company. I dance en pointe (on the very tips of my toes wearing special hard shoes) and other than ballet, I also do jazz, hip hop, and contemporary. I often dance eight or more hours a week - sometimes even thirteen hours in a week! Dance has taught me to keep pushing for what I want to achieve, even when it gets hard. :)

I listen to music almost all day long. I really like The Score, Alan Walker, Imagine Dragons, TheFatRat, and others. As mentioned above, I also play the flute. I haven’t played it much lately, but I plan on getting back into it again. I actively played the flute for three years before I had to make the choice between staying in band or dance. I simply don’t have enough time for both!

I’m so happy that I found EMC three years ago. I had been through many servers before finding the Empire, and some… not so pleasant people were on them. This community is simply amazing, and I have never come across another one like it. I have made many amazing friends on here, and I look forward to meeting more in the future! I hope to stick around for many years to come and help out as much as I can :)

-Moople
    Btw, if Toade hasn't told you, I'm a bit obsessed with waffles ;)
    Edit: Hit enter button a little early and didn't finish the poll :eek: Thank you for fixing it, Johnkid!
  2. Loves tha Moople <3

Welcome to EMC!!
  3. omg qween you love alan walker and imagine dragons..
    we are besties now
  4. Welcome to EMC!
    luckycordel, MoreMoople and Eviltoade like this.
  5. Hey total stranger, I definitely do not know you at all.... ;)
    luckycordel, We3_MPO, JohnKid and 2 others like this.
  6. *tosses waffle*
    luckycordel, We3_MPO and MoreMoople like this.
  7. Who? Me?
    MoreMoople likes this.
  8. Yay, bestie!

<3
    So do I (just as much as waffles, but don't tell anyone :eek:)
    Oh no... Not like I've talked to you every day for months.... Hahahahaah
    *Eats waffle*
  9. uhhmm...
    hi?

:p
    Thanks for the read. It's interesting that, just by lurking the forums, I knew quite a considereble amount alredey... Most of it shines through the rest of the posts.
    I am seriously doubting if I should make an intruduction thead now... so many people are doing it :p
  10. you have pretty good english😁
  11. Okay... Is that ironic? Are you actuallly serious? I mean... English is my third langue, so I don't think it can be that you actually mean it, jet, I cannot see any obvious mistake in there that would let you make that post ironic.

WHAAAAAH? :confused:
    FadedMartian likes this.
  12. Hoi Moople!

Welcome to the Empire, nice meeting you. I hope you're going to enjoy your stay and, wait, wha? Joined in 2015? Then you probably already know about the Empire wiki and such.

But not to worry, we can always use more Moople :) (oh dear, that was probably bad ;) ).

Anyway, nice meeting you on the forums again!

That is a very good and healthy attitude I think. Nothing wrong with following a group though, as long as you always stop to think about what is happening; is it really what you want? Never stop deciding for your own instead of "everyone is doing that, so I should too".

w00t, so you're also a bit of a geek girl then (meant in a positive way obviously)? Cool!

The fun part, and I'm quite serious, is that if you try to get a grasp on the way redstone works then that can actually help you with understanding some more about the basics on computer programming. Of course I'm not saying that if you know redstone you'll know how to program. But the underlying theory, the thought process in solving problems, the logical switches you sometimes use can all definitely help with that.

Anyway, nice re-meeting you and I hope you're going to continue having lots of fun on the Empire!
  13. it actually is good
    Jelle68 likes this.
  14. Welcome to the Empire, nice t see some fresh young faces. I recommend based on the server you are on, you may want to contact a highly helpful player named MoreMoople. She's very good at helping new players. :D
  15. Welcome to the Forums of EMC, looking forward to seeing you in game.
    MoreMoople, luckycordel and We3_MPO like this.
  16. Thanks for sharing! Keep dancing, keep your grades up, keep minecrafting!:D
    MoreMoople, FadedMartian and We3_MPO like this.
  17. Would so a reply thing to what smoosh said but I’ll lazy
    Smoosh tosses waffle
    Moops jumps up and catches like a dog with a frisbee
    MoreMoople likes this.

18. *Throws it back*
    Harp4Christ likes this.
  19. Omg lol
    MoreMoople and FadedMartian like this.