Introducing the Empire PVP Arenas!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Death messages don't appear in town chat, so I would think not.
  2. I still don't know why these have to be done on an SMP when Utopia sits near empty all day, every day.

So will SMP6 have its player number increased now to account for all the extra people jumping on to play PvP?
  3. even during peek last night it didnt hit full, and there is a supporter perk for joining full for a reason =P

As for why not utopia? Well plenty of the SMP's need some love :) Utopia isn't the normal ideal location to support general people hanging out at.
    We also don't have Empire owned 120's there, and rather not break out of the norm for a temporary placement.
  4. also alot of regular members think they cant visit utopia town for some reason
    samsimx likes this.
  5. Maybe they're afraid of the evil diamond potty monster that lives in the lava shower in Utopia Spawn. Just a theory.
    jacob5089 and QuarterStop like this.
  6. Why are we not allowed to use eggs?
  7. no dog armies plz!
  8. I want to name my sword, "lewl you just got pwned"
    But 30 levels is unbelievable
  9. renaming on EMC is only 5 levels.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and 607 like this.
  10. What have eggs to do with dogs? :confused:
  11. Wait...wut?
  12. I find this strangely adorable
    sonicol1 likes this.
  13. Most fun i've had for a looong time with my oldie friends on EMC, :D!
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and samsimx like this.
  14. Who came first, the dog or the egg? I still do not think eggs can hatch doggs
  15. Can you add a 5 second wait before teleporting to /v pvp. People often go in the arena, and when I attack them they do /v pvp

Or a countdown before teleporting from and arena.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  16. I quoted all 4 of these because I wanted to agree and stuff. Lastnight a few others, brit and I were playing and one minute it was "No armor and stuff" BUT due to the stupid amount of enchant on someone's bow and sword, you had a snowball's chance in lava to even survive also, while the other person was screaming "NO ARMOR" they were standing there, fully clothed in enchanted armor. Sadly there's really no way to enforce the "No armor" part unless it's a staff ran thing.

Because believe it or not, 6 was somewhat dead. I've seen posts on the forums where people wanted the suggested server to be 6 so it was more populated.

Because nobody ever really explained that I guess and because they hear "Utopia is for Gold and Diamond" and then figure "Oh I can't go there, I'm not a supporter."
    ewils likes this.
  17. Yes and I would like to see the, No Armour, arenas have a rule about no Godly Enchanted weapons, people can stand in the corner with and kill their opponent in one shot.

Also There is problems with people doing /v pvp and teleporting out of the arena when they have 1-2 hearts left and they're about to be killed, then they come back in the same arena with full health.....
    samsimx likes this.
  18. I think i'm going to make a White Arena that enforces those kind of things.
  19. yay