Introducing the Empire PVP Arenas!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Feb 19, 2014.

1. There should be a contest to design an arena or two.
    Equinox_Boss and Gadget_AD like this.
  2. Old Empire man...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.

3. I might of went crazy.
  4. what were the enchants?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. ...After banning so many for the idea of this...i have no clue
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. the difference would be that when those people killed they took/destroyed the persons stuff and place in the wild
    Equinox_Boss and samsimx like this.
  7. I joined before Dwight and have no idea xD
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Nobody has been banned "for the idea of this". Some people have been for unallowed pvp in the wild; but again completely separate.
  9. Slaughtering people is suppose to be Cow's job :rolleyes:
  10. #Yolo
    The Lead Developer can do anything doe :3
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. i love the new arenas, it's so fun :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. I feel like there should be a more fair place to enter the arena
    Like when you right click a sign you get teleported to a random place inside, I don't like the walk in suicide, as soon as you do someone slaps you across the face with their sword and shoot you with a bow!

EDIT: Sorry for being a -Wee snaw- This arena is really great! But I'm sure you have a lot planned so I'll just wait here patiently -twitch-
    Equinox_Boss and Cchiarell6914 like this.
  13. If it's been a few hours since you played, you might not have seen. It's now set up so that there are teleport signs on the outside that teleport you in. I believe there's 6 signs for 6 different locations.

Also, I'm loving this arena. I've had more fun playing in this that I've had in minecraft for weeks, so thanks a lot Aikar and Co. :)
  14. Heh.
    I think BiteMeNow should stop trolling us.
    Takes like a 6v1 to stop him xD
  15. Oh well then :D
    cddm95ace likes this.
  16. psssh go against unknownian, maniaco, sam, or any of the other mob arena winners they break me pretty easy
    Cchiarell6914 and samsimx like this.
  17. Grah... MrUnknownian... I was a innocent little boy once, just entered the arena, I see his derp face and a very nice sword... boom my first death .3.
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  18. Hehe... Have an awesome idea for a sword name for when I actually get back to town...
  19. Is it possible to add perks for supports like diamond members get fire res infinite on the res or something? Would be a cool but not too OP perk to have in the arenas.