introducing blaataap

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by blaataap, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Hi everyone!
    My name is blaataap, I live in the Netherlands and I'am 33 years old.
    Haven't been playing minecraft in a while because I got kids (no time), my pc was old and my previous minecraft homes (servers) got world resets way to frequent.

I like to invest in my builds, I don't mind mining for ages to gain tons of the A-grade materials my build needs before I start the actual building. Mostly I like the huge detailed builds. Not just huge in size, but also huge in detail. Because such builds always cost, I'd love to build co-op. I am not too picky as long as the co-builders have a decent sense of aesthetics.
    Redstone features are absolutely great, but not my strongest point.

My favorite buildstyle could be described as roman or medieval.

Looking forward to team up with some of you!
  2. Welkom op de Emipre Minecraft mede-Nederlander :)
    Love it to see an expencion of the club Dutch :p
    annyway, Welcome to the Empire Minecraft, It sounds like you'd fit really quite good here, as most people here tend to play like that :)
    you're a builder mhm... I'd love to see some of your buildings (screenshots) as I also tend to build a lot (and a true lot) of things (Some of my finished projects are uploaded to imgur) And, roman style... that kind of sounds like something new (even though it first sounded to me like "novel") I'm interested in seeing what you do with that...
    For the rest of it, be sure to check out the wiki as most usefull things can be found there, I use it as a reference for posibilities all the time. :)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  3. Welcome to the Empire!
  4. Thankyou Huys!
    Looking forward tot build with you!
  5. Huge in detail builds? Roman or Medieval theme? Doesn't mind working with others? I may have something for you to take a look at... ;)
    blaataap and Ch33zus like this.
  6. Tell me more!
  7. Welcome to the Empire... I've got an outpost called Erebus if you want to join it... It's semi-rustic or neo-medieval... I'm not picky at all about want you'd want to build. It's on /smp8.
  8. What is the location AncientTower?
  9. Welcome to EMC, fellow Dutchie! Happy to have you here. :) What smp (1-9) have you resided on? I'm looking forward to seeing your builds there. ;)
  10. Blaataap
    (studententaal) snoever. Sedert eind twintigste eeuw.
    Dat deze man, die zijn hele carrière aan intimidatie en niets dan intimidatie te danken heeft, nu oproept tot tolerantie kan alleen verklaard worden door de columnitis, de vleesgeworden politieke correctheid, dat meedenken met je tijd, dat met jezelf ouwehoeren op papier zonder dat je in de gaten hebt dat je jezelf tegenspreekt, die nestbevuiling in onze kranten. Excideren die blaataap! Weg met de columns! (Propria Cures, nummer 20-21 van jaargang 2001-2002)

I found this on a dictionairy of swearing words... I find it very interesting that you call yourself something like that... I was looking upi your name to see if you had a imgur accound btw, since I really want to see your buildings, I'm sorry, I'm just too curious :p
    ShelLuser and TomvanWijnen like this.
  11. Well, I am trying tot retrieve some of my posted pics from my old HDD. Hope I'll find some!

edit: typo
    Jelle68 likes this.
  12. I invited you to the group pm. In the first post it shows you how to get there... The plots are fairly noticeable.. If you want I can assign you a plot or you can grab one that is vacant... Apart from that... We have designated areas at the moment for mining and areas for soon to be auto farms...
  13. I believe I am in de neighbourhood, Went through hell to get there.
    AncientTower likes this.
  14. Welkom op een van de betere Minecraft servers die je kunt vinden :)

Hope you're going to enjoy it here, fun to see more Dutch fellows join up :) EMC is quite different from your regular stuff, and therefor also generally much more enjoyable.

Then I dare say that this is the server just for you. Different, sure, but... If you want to take the time for your projects then you can. There's no risk of the server doing a mapwipe after which it's "Sorry, now go do it all over again. Have fun!". As long as you remain active (so you don't go derelict (= idle for too long)) then your builds will be here to stay.

I think that's a very reassuring idea.

Aaanyway, hope you'll have fun here. Also nice to see more older people coming online (47 myself).