[Introduce Yourself] Hi, I'm Xian11!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Xian11, Oct 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone. My name is Xian11, and I am not really new to EMC. I used to be HelloKittyRo/wonderwoman_16's ALT, but she gave me her account because she said she did not want it. Anyways, I have been playing for close to one year on EMC, and I am super excited to be here with you guys! Thanks all!
    -Xian

Tuqueque likes this.
  2. I have no words...
    Tuqueque, 607 and UltiPig like this.
  3. Why?
  4. You don't want to know.
    Tuqueque, cowland123 and UltiPig like this.
  5. Okay then. :)
    Tuqueque likes this.
  6. Welcome to EMC! :)
    Tuqueque likes this.
  7. Thanks!
  8. Welcome to the empire :) You should tell HKro that the situation is better now...
  9. Meh, she quit. Thanks anyways! Also thank you for the welcome.

If you have questions about it or if you want to help the situation, feel free to shoot me a PM =)
  10. Welcome to EMC :D
  11. Thnks!
    TheCrimeLime likes this.
  12. Welcome back HKR.
    607, UltiPig, NathanRP and 2 others like this.
  13. ? I am Xian...
  14. That one year break was quick. Anyway, welcome back HKR.
    NathanRP likes this.
  15. Welcome to EMC! If you have any questions just ask
  16. Welcome back to emc ya lil weirdo
  17. I really am not HKR, would you like me to ask her to log onto her account? She can give you proof we are two very different people.
    ?
    Thanks!
    Okay, I am not Ro, but that is a little mean..
  18. Okay you guys, since you don't believe me, I will prove to you guys we are different.

Ro asked me to start playing more since she got banned, and before she got banned, she gave me a little money to pay the people who did not get their wood back. That is my only mission, after that, I am leaving because to be honest, I do not really like Minecraft that much.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  19. She gave you money that she could have used to avoid being banned??? Here's what ot sounds like to me. HKRO knew their account was going to be banned, so they moved all their stuff over to their alt to avoid losing anything when they were banned. Then they went inactive for a couple months to make people believe they left. Now a couple months later HKRO is back with all their stuff on an alt.

Also, you keep calling Ro a she, but his/her profile says they are male. So which account are you making lie?
    Tuqueque, 607 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  20. Something is a little fishy around here..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.