[INEED] what server

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by NathanRP, Jul 9, 2014.

?

What server should i have a res on?

Smp1 6 vote(s) 13.3%
Smp2 3 vote(s) 6.7%
Smp3 2 vote(s) 4.4%
Smp4 4 vote(s) 8.9%
Smp5 4 vote(s) 8.9%
Smp6 2 vote(s) 4.4%
Smp7 7 vote(s) 15.6%
Smp8 12 vote(s) 26.7%
Smp9 3 vote(s) 6.7%
Utopia 2 vote(s) 4.4%
  1. Or, the (lets be honest) more likely scenario, new players will think "I am the king! I deserve better than these junk SMPs!" and go to utopia. Then they will be the average come-and-go peasants who build wood houses and leave.

I say you require 100+ days on EMC to claim on Utopia. Either that or you get staff approval.
    607, highlancer54 and boozle628 like this.
  2. Good thought. You should suggest that on the new changes thread.
  3. smp8 i think there's a lot open right next to the emc games stadium
  4. utopia's town sucks in my opinion and the residences there are pointless..
  5. Potato
  6. it would be great if people actually went there. but since it's literally the China (industry supercenter) of EMC, there's no reason to go there unless you're a supporter with the ability to use the wild utilities to farm items.

I don't know why people consider Utopia at all tbh, it is what it is. It was not even intended to be a place where people make huge buildings and projects and do business, it's intended as an ideal environment to farm materials to sell on the other servers.
  7. Can we keep the talk to what server not the cons of just one server. please just stick with talking about what server i should join.
  8. Quick proof:
    2014-03-15_10.29.51.png
  9. I rarely ever see people talk in that chat except for you, so.............
  10. And that's just supporter chat, it doesn't have anything on town chat, that stuff gets crazy.

11. You feel the sudden need to drop everything and move to mp8.
  12. I feel a sudden need to drop this ipad and move to smp1
  13. You feel the sudden need to instead give me the iPad, and find a res on smp8
  14. I do feel that need
  15. Cool, I always wanted an iPad
    607 likes this.
  16. I feel the need,to keep my ipad
  17. Nope, too late, it's mine
  18. Join smp9. Rule the world