[INEED] what server

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by NathanRP, Jul 9, 2014.

?

What server should i have a res on?

Smp1 6 vote(s) 13.3%
Smp2 3 vote(s) 6.7%
Smp3 2 vote(s) 4.4%
Smp4 4 vote(s) 8.9%
Smp5 4 vote(s) 8.9%
Smp6 2 vote(s) 4.4%
Smp7 7 vote(s) 15.6%
Smp8 12 vote(s) 26.7%
Smp9 3 vote(s) 6.7%
Utopia 2 vote(s) 4.4%
  1. What is smp10 and 12???
    607 likes this.
  2. Smp1 for ever! :)
  3. Hey what was dat for
    607 likes this.
  4. you haven't been on in a while.. get on smp8 I have something to show you
  5. I can't I'm in Arizona on vacation
  6. Does my name look good in blue to you??
  7. yes
  8. =D
  9. If you like friendly chatter, try smp5. If not, then stick to a quieter server, or for professional chatter (malls and junk) smp1 or 9.
  10. I say move to eight. Idk about Hurricane, but I think that SMP8 is full to the brim with kind, considerate people. You'll hardly ever be bored on SMP8, the chat is always alive with wacky people having a great time! Come check us out, I can guarantee that you won't regret it! :D
  11. Servers. Duh.
  12. Smp1 ftw! We have the best shops.
    NathanRP likes this.
  13. Yeah im looking at smp7 for my third and maybe smp1 for a great shop
  14. there's an open residence near me on smp8 which is rare
  15. Im kinda looking for a res three reses from spawn but I'll live map it
  16. It depends on the use. If you are going to make a mall, put it on the same server as your other residences.

If you are going to make a giant build, check out whatever server has a residence that is close to spawn.
  17. Yah im not going to be home for a few days (in Arizona) and cant claim the smp7 res i want
  18. Hopefully, after pre - EULA plans go into affect, there will be tons of free players there making giant houses and beautiful builds, so it will hopefully become more populated.

Edit:
    I just unclaimed one on smp2 two Reses from spawn, it may be taken already though.
  19. Do you have a open res? To claim