im so cool that i dont play a phone app thread - as suggested

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Egeau, Jun 24, 2018.

?

Are you cool?

Yeah, I answer I am cool, so I am. 6 vote(s) 46.2%
No dude, I play minecraft, I can't be cool. 7 vote(s) 53.8%
  1. I have a landline phone, does that count?
  2. Wow... The thread actually got responces.. I might just say what I actually think now I'm feeling better...

I do have a smartphone, jet, due to it being over 5 years old, it cannot run anything else as its operation system (Windowns) and WatsApp, I hacked it so that it can also run spotify, but that sometimes craches. I used to have 2048 on it, causually played it, and slowly became quite good at (gotten a 4096 and a 2048 tile once, I even almost made it to 8192, but that just seemed to be impossible (I know people have beaten it far more, I have seen 16384 by a friend, who also played it when he was bored, but that guy was 7th place in the Dutch national Maths competition...)
    Next to that, I have never liked doing things on my mobile phone, I still just use my PC for everything: It's on the whole day and I use it when I need it.
    My dad also used to own a tablet, that just seems even worse to me, A thing with the cost of a computer with all the downsides of a phone...

Just as a quick side-note. COC is the Dutch LGBT pride organisation founded in 1946 (originally only for gay people)
    FadedMartian likes this.
  3. Awesome!
  4. If I had a smartphone, that's something I'd do as well. Can't export to feature-phone, unfortunately (but understandably).

That seems dangerous, but then again... a couple of decades ago this was still common.