I'm off.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by OhMiku, Oct 9, 2017.

1. I've always seen you on the forums and not in-game a lot, so it's still going to be the same. :)

If this is a joke, however, I get it - people say they're quitting EMC, but they still use the forums - this website is still part of EMC. :D
    Rundercaster and _Bunni__ like this.
  2. I'm on the forums a whole lot less now, I just check in to see if anyone has messaged me.
    _Bunni__ likes this.
  3. Where are you now?
    Under the sea?
    Another dream?
    jjhhgg100123 and Rundercaster like this.
  4. I shall constantly message u
    607, Rundercaster and ChespinLover77 like this.
  5. We didn't talk much but when we did you were always nice. You even helped me collect lava once without me even asking you for help :3 And we did the first Kill that Runder PVP event together which was a success :p ...sorry to see you go but hope all is well and hope to see you around some time.
  6. I contemplated responding to this quite a lot throughout today. I know we REALLY didn't get along and some stuff happened but it's always sad when someone leaves who was very well known. Best of luck in life c:
    Also, people seem to think this is a joke, and honestly, if it is, I still want to say this. It's always important to not hold grudges c:

Again, I wish you luck in things outside of the internet!
  7. 1 time u set a nether portal trap in the wastelands (am I wrote that right?) and I had to break the obsidian with my hand cuz I couldn't open my inv. My point is u r a sneaky troll (the good way) so I hope u will change your mind... see ya... in the forums
  8. wat
  9. nvm I just remember 1 time I went into a nether portal but the way out was blocked by stone bricks so when I brock 1 of them the anti grief message appeared and it says u own the block.
  10. that's wat
  11. wat
  12. FORGET IT
  13. Who’s gonna sleepy tail time?! :eek:
  14. ...
  15. ShelLuser and PhoenixAffinity like this.
  16. I think that second message was understandable, right?
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  17. NOT THE SAME T^T
  18. wat! :D
    ShelLuser likes this.