Im Not leaving Thread!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Happyshopper, Jun 28, 2012.

1. I am not leaving. Now, to put this in kid speak, and make it sound funnier... "I dont want to leav mie bestest friendz and peples who ar nise to me!'
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  2. There is no way in hell I am leaving. Unless, of course, I literally go to hell. Or heaven.
  3. im not leaving. too many people are leaving, especially from back in my day, when it was just smp1 and 2. i feel like an old grumpy man telling all the new people to not use caps and spam and stuff, but what the heck im almost a year old :D
    im actually taking a break right now while my laptop gets fixed, but im just like an old sick guy. ill get better ;)
    DISCLAIMER: i am not actually an old grumpy guy, im just old (ish) on the server.
  4. hahahaha although i am like 2mths + old i seen plenty of people using inappropriate words and caps and spam. asking them to not do that has been a habit by now
    Happyshopper likes this.
  5. YOU DERN KIDS GET OFF MY LAWN! xD
    Manglex and melodytune like this.
  6. so that statue i made for you and copherfield . i need take down your sign

also i took a break last week. i miss so much at LLO , owell the north is rising lol
    Happyshopper likes this.
  7. Im not leaving and BTW great way to make the empire more positive about all these departures
    Happyshopper likes this.
  8. Trust me when i say this to you: I came across many people who will rather beg half an houron chat for a recipe then look it up for themselves. I help newbies, i tell them how to claim res, how to pay someone and basic stuff like that. But see, some people get spoiled, once you help them, they will ask for help again and again and will not check out wiki, because he thinks he'll get an answer on chat sooner or later. And then like i said, they keep asking on chat while he could have made himself a dinner + google the answer in that amount of time.

In short, i love to help, but i don't like supporting laziness.
    matthew12hydro likes this.
  9. Im not leaving until I get banned or EMC closes down(which I hardly think it will). Basically what other people.
  10. I'm not leaving.
    Well, I'll probably screw up somehow at some point and get hit by ICC's Banhammer again, but I won't leave on my own initiative.
  11. The Tomato is still in the building!
    Happyshopper and Manglex like this.
  12. If I ever decide to leave for some reason I'm gonna grief myself, launch a huge investigation, and then blame it on my second account (when I get one), then I grief my other accounts lot. We both get banned. Lol.
    redwing2000 and Manglex like this.
  13. Sounds like a plot to a hollywood movie...
  14. That'd be cool if we could have an EMC Convention IRL. :/
  15. Sorry it's hard to edit posts on iphone but...... again?
  16. Look through this thread: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/smp5-massive-excavation-project.10595/

I know my mind is gonna wander and do something which will end up with me owning 95% of all the rupees in Empire Minecraft, which will cause ICC to ban me for screwing up the economy, meaning that inflation will plummet to the point diamonds will be available for 1r for all eternity
  17. Gonna have this song running through my head the rest of the day now thanks to you:
  18. Empire-Con
    Happyshopper likes this.
  19. i wont leave nomatter how meany peaple ask
    " mE wAnTz To HaZ rUpPiEz NoW oR mE bAn YoU"