/Ignore (closed)

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by ShrinkingMatt, Sep 16, 2015.

?

Like it or not

Yes 14 vote(s) 50.0%
No 14 vote(s) 50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. But instead of wasting your time and pulling you away from more important things, the command can be enabled for staff.
  2. That's a good question. I know for sure this happens....A LOT more than it should....
  3. It becomes serious on my side if I notice them handling your reports with more 'bias' in the matter. Such as: having little to no evidence and banning anyway. Arguing with me over the report after I said go lighter on punishment, etc. If there's a legit personal issue that impacts their mod duties, then they are pulled from all reports that come from or are about you. This is how we remove the issue staff side.
    Dramanya likes this.
  4. While the command is in discussion, it's likely going to take a while. Also some players issues aren't solved by /ignore believe it or not and they feel harrassed by the player following them server to server, etc.
    mercenaries2009 and PMSubhan like this.
  5. Prepare to have this thread hammered
  6. This isn't for solving extremely serious issues, as stated quite a bit in the post before this, it is for players who may have personal conflicts with a staff member that do not need to be brought to Administration, and can be simply solved with /ignore.
  7. If you don't really want to be part of the community then turn your chat off. You can do that. Because what you're wanting to do.. be apart ..from the whole community. You will learn in life that you need to actually get along with others in this world that don't act, speak and do everything you'd like for them to do. You and yer buds are making this big thing about you wanting what you want without even considering what would be best for the community as a whole. I'm not here to tell you what to do but it does seem that's what you're going for.
    Not trying to be harsh but this constant whining about staff being the police and meanies just gripes me to no end! If you can't handle even seeing someone else's chat then I suggest you take some time to figure out why it bothers you and be the upstanding person you're trying to be and talk it over with them .. not drag it out in the 'streets' to have a fight in the mud. jeeez Beating around the bush and back handed comments never fixed anything. We (staff) are players who love this community and the game as much as you all do... we are player too after all.
    I'm not patting myself on the back but I will tell you.. We have sooo much we do. Sometimes we don't even get to play and hang out with our friend because we're helping others.. be it legit problems or not. I for one am not gonna sit and make sure my grammar is perfect. I'm dyslexic and if I type stuff backwards... deal with it or don't. I/we do our best. Read this or don't. I love this community .. all of it .. even the part that whines about everything they can'y have cause it's what they want.

ChickenDice, jkjkjk182, 8808 and 4 others like this.
  8. I don't think saying that people should stop saying what they think is the case means he wants to be away from the community. Same goes with wanting to ignore a certain staff member. While this may get ranted on, it's just my personal opinion
    ShrinkingNub and Penguinub like this.
  9. See that would make me want to ignore you. Saying that someone that is talking about something to better the community doesn't have the interests of the community at mind because he doesn't agree with your opinion -_-

I don't see where nub said anything about anyone being a "meanie" and while some of what a lot of people are saying in here does seem to come off as whiny or even demeaning, its still their opinion.
    8808 and Catacacalysm like this.
  10. Everyone is different in a good way but no one is the same in there mind. ~Dr.Martin Luther King
    crystaldragon13 likes this.
  11. Oh look I did a thing: http://track.emc.gs/issue/EMC-951

Thread closed because a ticket has been created for the best solution possible at this time and the rest of the comments are getting offtrack.

Aikar Edit:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.