ICC Is a female

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Jeanzl2000, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Maybe the anatomy definitions are different for the ice cream variety of cattle?
    Twitch1 likes this.
  2. Well all I can say is pull the udder one :)
    AlexChance likes this.
  3. I think we all know the rest of the story.... :p
  4. Well that's just a load of bull!
    Jcplugs, penfoldex, jkjkjk182 and 2 others like this.
  5. ba dum tsss
    penfoldex, jkjkjk182 and Jeanzl2000 like this.
  6. haha
  7. hahahahaha Jeremy is a female, subconsciously he knew it when making his account :p Should be icecreambull
  8. Oh My God. My mind it.... Its Burns!
  9. ill take a picture of the field beside my house thats full of them, there are about 9 females and 8 males.

:p
  10. There are also steers which are males that have been neutered, heifers which are young females who have not yet calved, and unweaned cattle are called calves.
  11. There used to be some cattle right near my house, but the guy got rid of them. Now the field is used for hay. There are still some cattle about a quarter of a mile from my house.
  12. i live in the country side of north Carolina. just in my area, about 12 fields all distant enough to put up several neighborhoods. people look at us like we are buck-toothed, shotgun carrying farmers, but we are not. i cant say that for some of the people at my school though.

but i have about 100-200 cows within a 10 mile radius. my landlords son, owns most of the land near us, and is the reason we have cows beside us now. they dont moo all night long like everyone thinks.
  13. I live in Nowhere, The Middle of.
  14. Udderly ridiculous. :cool:
    Jeanzl2000 and dylan_frenette like this.
  15. Well I think ICC deservers an award Best in Breed :p
    ICC.jpg
    Lasluin and Jeanzl2000 like this.
  16. I seem to remember somebody insisting on calling him IcecreamBovine at some point
    PRO_G4NGST4 likes this.
  17. I thought this was another of those threads that was posted that was trying to ruin IcC's name and EMC and all that. Haha. Glad it's not, this was pretty funny.
  18. Never :rolleyes: ICC is the hero of EMC :p I think with out him there not be an EMC :D of course there are other staff but my impression is that its ICC that has kept it all together, but of course all the staff do a great job and can be counted in the EMC Hall of Hero's for there great work. :)
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  19. My breed isn't on wikipedia. While we share similar aspects of the regular "cow", Icecream Cow's work different. I am indeed a male.
  20. Mystery solved, everyone go home! Nothing to see here! Moooooove xD