[ICC Head Drop] Saturday 11/23/13 7PM Central

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IcecreamCow, Nov 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. were is it going to be or your not going to anouce it yet
  2. I would be down with this. Having the party with a little more time notice works the best I believe for all involved.

((thanks ICC))
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  3. One this is please dont do this on Thanksgiving night, or the next day. I know I am only one player, but if you are doing it anytime I think weekends would be best.
  4. It 100% won't be Thanksgiving. I have decided it will be SMP4, whenever it is. :)
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  5. I kinda hate when this happens on emc. An event will have a set time and date then get changed around a bunch. I think we should stick to the orginal time as I had to plan to be there.
    cddm95ace and MrUnknownian like this.
  6. Wooh, SMP4 since it is the recommended server?
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  7. Rhino, I don't think that anybody could have planned on mojang having issues. This is out of EMC control. What follows is the 'damage control'.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  8. I wish it could be tonight, but I too am having issues now. :( I would stick with the same time however; it is convenient. I would suggest maybe next weekend or even this coming Friday/next Monday in order to give ample time for connection fixes, as well as the fact that the weekend is almost always convenient.
  9. You can still get on servers though... which is why I'm not sure we should change it.
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  10. The thing is, not everyone can and it's nothing that we or they can control. If you were one of them not able to get on tonight, would you not want a fair chance in the future of being a part of it too?
  11. I just get very annoyed when event times and dates are changed, it just happens a lot on emc
  12. It's only really happened when things happen on Mojangs end. We'd love as much as you if those things didn't happen, but, they do. :(

13. So basically this is what I run into, I can make the video longer but I will get the same error, I WAS on smp9 a few minutes ago, but the second I log out, and try to join a new server I cant....
  14. Mostly everyone is
  15. Why tomorrow? its Monday here in aus and we got school :/
    jknrlz likes this.
  16. Read more past that post. :)
  17. Yea, same day as it was going to be originally just a little bit earlier?
  18. Or we could just have it tonight, tomorrow and maybe next week. Everyone gets a chance then. :D
    penfoldex likes this.
  19. What Server?
    ._.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.